21 and 23 ?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

21 and 23 ?

Anybody think that with names like Vanek and M.Camm being thrown around that the B's would be trying to get one or both of these two moved ?

Total coincidence that Loui is sitting out tonight ?

I'm a big C.Kelly fan, but whatever.  I'd drive Loui to the airport myself

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Remi72. Show Remi72's posts

Re: 21 and 23 ?

In response to JWensink's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Anybody think that with names like Vanek and M.Camm being thrown around that the B's would be trying to get one or both of these two moved ?

Total coincidence that Loui is sitting out tonight ?

I'm a big C.Kelly fan, but whatever.  I'd drive Loui to the airport myself

[/QUOTE]

Me too....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Short sighted stupidity.

It's too bad you don't know anything about anyone in the league that isn't a Bruin.  Eriksson is an amazing hockey player.  He's had two concussions.  Give him time, you dope.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

Loui hasnt been scoring but playing well defensively which is much more the buins identity. Hope they keep him. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

But in order to pick up Gaborik they would have to move salary. So sitting Ericksson to trade him makes sense.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Short sighted stupidity.

It's too bad you don't know anything about anyone in the league that isn't a Bruin.  Eriksson is an amazing hockey player.  He's had two concussions.  Give him time, you dope.

[/QUOTE]

This is why there are so many on this board who think your an azzho1e

First off it was a hypothetical question up for discussion

Having said that ...you're dead wrong on multiple levels, and you got a punk mouth

Short sided stupidity ?

The Bruins gave up Tyler Seguin for Eriksson(save the spin)

He has 6 f'n goals

He was brought in here to be a top 6 force on the Boston Bruins

He can't even be a force on the 3rd line

He has 6 goals

Let me know when he decides to finish a check- he was soft when he got here - concussions my azz

If some like Vanek or Camm were to be brought in, which has been put out there, and was the reason for the post - then someone needs to go -

Yep he's amazing alright - especially when there's nobody within 5 ft of him

You really know your stuff

Now ... go F O

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Short sighted stupidity.

[/QUOTE]

This is why there are so many on this board who think your an azzho1e

First off it was a hypothetical question up for discussion

Having said that ...you're dead wrong on multiple levels, and you got a punk mouth

Short sided stupidity ?

He has 6 f'n goals

He has 6 goals

Let me know when he decides to finish a check- he was soft when he got here - concussions my azz

If some like Vanek or Camm were to be brought in, which has been put out there, and was the reason for the post - then someone needs to go -

Yep he's amazing alright - especially when there's nobody within 5 ft of him

You really know your stuff

Now ... go F O

[/QUOTE]

He is an a--hole. he's also right and you are a dope, and a very short sighted one at that. The bruins identified him as player that fit their style, system, as culture. They aren't moving him because he's been hurt and you can't understand value outside goals.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

Eriksson has a very friendly long term deal given his abilities and fit for the system, and he'll only get better coming off his injuries. Why would you move that to go get a rental?

Time is a great equalizer. At some point, Loui will take the 2nd line RW slot, Smith will level out to the very nice 3rd line player he is, and all will be good.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

why move Loui? already? makes no sense.

he's a very skilled player slowly coming back from concussions and looking better by the game.

they most likely kept him out to show off Caron since they wanna keep Spooner if they can

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Remi72. Show Remi72's posts

All my excuses but, I don't buy at all the «Even if he's not scoring, Loui is doing great things» kind of hype. In my opinion, not only he doesn't find the back of the net, but, I find him slow and soft, and really, (except the short-hended goal of Campbell) he didn't show at all that he was a good passer.

So ? Someone thinks he is a speedster that throws body ??

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

He has 6 f'n goals

He has 6 goals

[/QUOTE]

I wish they traded that bum Patrice Bergeron in 2009 at the deadline.  That crappy guy only had 8 goals all year.  And they wasted a 2nd round pick on him.

Concussion my azz.  That guy sucks.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In response to Remi72's comment:
    [QUOTE]

All my excuses but, I don't buy at all the «Even if he's not scoring, Loui is doing great things» kind of hype. In my opinion, not only he doesn't find the back of the net, but, I find him slow and soft, and really, (except the short-hended goal of Campbell) he didn't show at all that he was a good passer.

So ? Someone thinks he is a speedster that throws body ??

[/QUOTE]

Thank god you aren't in charge

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsow. Show bruinsow's posts

Seriously people rippng on Eriksson, have you ever had a concussion? And not just a mild one. It takes a long time to be completely back up to speed. You may be safe to play but all the little things that make you a great player are hard to get back right away. Now think about that fact he didn't just have one concussion but 2. Compound the problem of coming back from a concussion by 2.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chappy28. Show Chappy28's posts

Those who post here as if they are not disapointed with what Erikson has brought this year are lying just to be on the other side of the arguement.  

He may have done great things in the past but has shown VERY LITTLE this year even before his concussion.

I'd assume those are the same people who discount Seguin's high point totals in Dallas.  For some reason Seguin's points don't mean anything in Dallas, but Erikson's (lesser) point totals while he was in Dallas makes up for his lack of production here.  That takes a leap in logic, or in psychological terms, confirmation bias -- whatever makes your assumptions right and the other guys' wrong must be the truth!

I'm sure he will get better than he has been, but I have seen nothing that leads me to believe he is better than anybody on our top 6, Smith included

I hope that he blows up in the playoffs and makes our 3rd line the difference maker --- a la Ryder when we won the cup.