23:37

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

23:37

Dougie's TOI tonight...I know seidenberg was out, but I'm still shocked by that.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Re: 23:37

He played well. Got stronger as the game went on.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I think Julien liked what he saw. I don't see Hamilton going back to Juniors if he plays like this.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

I just saw that in the box score. Srious minutes or his second game in the NHL. Didn't see the game as I am at work but I'll watch it tonight.

Also standing out was 10 hits by Lucic.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

one thing i really liked was a jet player seemed to take a jab at him and he took a number, and next chance he got threw the body at him. the jitters are leaving.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

I think Julien liked what he saw. I don't see Hamilton going back to Juniors if he plays like this.

Especially if Siedenberg's "day-to-day" lower body injury lingers. He can play the workhorse on a regular basis if need be where McQuaid, Johnson, and Ference simply can not.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Not only has Hamilton looked really confident enough for these minutes, confirming there is no well in HELL he is going back to the OHL but how fluid a skater Dougie is for his height.

Oh and Johnson, so far, is an excellent pick up for Chiarelli. Really impressed how tenacious he was today in the corners, had quite a few takeaways down low.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

Even if Hamilton wasn't playing as well as he is, he'd still be a big upgrade over Corvo. I don't think there's any question that he stays with the team.

I also liked Johnson in yesterdays game, looks like a good 7th d-man. Though that was just one game.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

There are reasons to be cheerful.

Can't wait to see Subban when he's ready for prime time.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

Hamilton playing key minutes down the stretch and OT, too. Great call by Julien to throw him into the fire early in the season. I also like the call with Bourque in the shootout as well - might as well throw out someone these goalies haven't seen much out of. He didn't execute, but I like CJ's decision there.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

He looked confident in the shootout, just tried to out wait the goalie and he didn't bite. It happens.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

The fluidity of Hamilton's skating is something that jumped right out at me, and that is one heck of a hard low shot he's got from the point. He'll still make some mistakes but he's a horse. the fans in TO must be sick to their stomachs.