2,399 hours to the bruins title defense begins!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

2,399 hours to the bruins title defense begins!

yep 100 days from now the bruins-flyers go at it!  "LETS GO BRUINS!"

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

Re: 2,399 hours to the bruins title defense begins!

and they do it without kessel...just sayin

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

YEP THEY DO.....SEGUIN IS THE REASON WE WON THE CUP!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Will Phil be watching ?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

ENOUGH WITH PHIL...HE IS A GOOD PLAYER IN MY OPINION BUT HES GONE I HAVE OFFICIALLY MOVED ON

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

nope you tortured us for months and months with your drivel, now its our turn, your credibility on this site is gone.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

Who is this Kessel fellow?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Wish we would have opened with the habs

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from habsno17. Show habsno17's posts

"I wanna win NOW!!"! - Bruins8 whining about the Phi Kessel trade for literally the last year straight

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

Too bad balcony tickets last row are $250 each. Yesh. Already.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

In Response to Re: 2,399 hours to the bruins title defense begins!:
    "I wanna win NOW!!"! - Bruins8 whining about the Phi Kessel trade for literally the last year straight
    Posted by habsno17

this one is my personal favorite, bruins81 zero creditably!!!!

www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=2ecd90dcdb4e7f44d76e3e171010df96&plckUserId=2ecd90dcdb4e7f44d76e3e171010df96">
    First: 8/2/2005
    Last: 6/27/2011
    1 last time we traded the here and now kessel for seguin (well lucked out there) not the rookie kessel... so please tell me how this years bruins team is better with 19 instead of 81.....this was my point the whole time....in 5 years great maybe the bs are better with tyler...i just feel like winning now not in a few years its been 72 since our last one, wanna keep waiting?  and dont give me someone had to go $ wise either,  thomas or someone else or a combo of 5 mil couldve left and we couldve had a line of 46-17-81  leafs win trade this yr and next 2-3  bs maybe win trade 5 or 6 yrs from now  thats a fact   and thats a maybe because 81 will still be scoring 40 then to just imagine him w a center oh like krejci or bergy or savy

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from habsno17. Show habsno17's posts

In Response to Re: 2,399 hours to the bruins title defense begins! : this one is my personal favorite, bruins81 zero creditably!!!! www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=2ecd90dcdb4e7f44d76e3e171010df96&plckUserId=2ecd90dcdb4e7f44d76e3e171010df96 " /> bruins8 Posts: 2145 First: 8/2/2005 Last: 6/27/2011 1 last time we traded the here and now kessel for seguin (well lucked out there) not the rookie kessel... so please tell me how this years bruins team is better with 19 instead of 81.....this was my point the whole time....in 5 years great maybe the bs are better with tyler...i just feel like winning now not in a few years its been 72 since our last one, wanna keep waiting?  and dont give me someone had to go $ wise either,  thomas or someone else or a combo of 5 mil couldve left and we couldve had a line of 46-17-81  leafs win trade this yr and next 2-3  bs maybe win trade 5 or 6 yrs from now  thats a fact   and thats a maybe because 81 will still be scoring 40 then to just imagine him w a center oh like krejci or bergy or savy
    Posted by LoyalBlackNGold

A Bruins 8 and Lucaoo quote in the same post. Its like trying to fit all the dumb in the world into one clown car.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

2010-2011 KESSEL 32 GOALS 32 ASSISTS   SEGUIN 11 GOALS 11 ASSISTS 22
      YOU TELL ME WHO THE BETTER PLAYER IS?      EVEN KESSEL 1ST YEAR 11 GOALS 18 ASSISTS STILL BETTER THAN SEGUIN

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

64-22 HOW CAN ANYONE SAY SEGUIN IS BETTER THAN KESSEL?  BRUINS WINNING THE CUP HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH SEGUIN AND EVERYTHING TO DO WITH THOMAS  IN FACT BOY WONDER SEGUIN ONLY MADE THE LINEUP BECAUSE OF INJURY  EVEN KESSEL'S ROOKIE SEASON HE SCORED 29 PTS 7 MORE THAN THE GREAT SEGUIN.....HMMM WONDER WHY 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

Tyler seguin 7 points, Phil Kessel, 0 points. I'm not sure if you remember, you probably weren't watching, but the Bruins won in 7 games against the lightning, and seguin pretty much single handedly beat the lightning in game 2. Seguin has more heart, battles harder, is better in the defensive zone (that only happened towards the end of the season however) than Kessel. I'll take seguin and his 22 points. My question for you is this. It seems that the only thing you care about is points, and that you think offense is the only part of the game. I expect this of you, but here is my question. Bergeron, Kessel, you can pick one to have on your team....choose. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from polishprince19. Show polishprince19's posts

64-22 HOW CAN ANYONE SAY SEGUIN IS BETTER THAN KESSEL?  BRUINS WINNING THE CUP HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH SEGUIN AND EVERYTHING TO DO WITH THOMAS  IN FACT BOY WONDER SEGUIN ONLY MADE THE LINEUP BECAUSE OF INJURY  EVEN KESSEL'S ROOKIE SEASON HE SCORED 29 PTS 7 MORE THAN THE GREAT SEGUIN.....HMMM WONDER WHY 
    Posted by bruins8

Bruins one of worst teams in N.H.L in kessel's rookie year thats why he had a better year,lots more ice time. Bruins did not trade kessel for seguin,they traded kessel for the cap space to sign thomas and krejci in the summer of 09 and for that chiarelli is a genius. Two years ago he had enough $ to sign 2 of 3 and he choose the leading scorer in the playoffs and the conn smythe winning goalie,great. Your posts are idiotic you just say we are better w kessels 5.6 cap hit then we w seguins 900k and remove nobody else from roster,never make an argument on what should've been done,the one time you did you said should've let thomas go and we all know if that happened we wouldn't be celebrating a cup. Not to mention we don't go out and get horton if kessel is here.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

In Response to Re: 2,399 hours to the bruins title defense begins! :  Bruins one of worst teams in N.H.L in kessel's rookie year thats why he had a better year,lots more ice time. Bruins did not trade kessel for seguin,they traded kessel for the cap space to sign thomas and krejci in the summer of 09 and for that chiarelli is a genius. Two years ago he had enough $ to sign 2 of 3 and he choose the leading scorer in the playoffs and the conn smythe winning goalie,great. Your posts are idiotic you just say we are better w kessels 5.6 cap hit then we w seguins 900k and remove nobody else from roster,never make an argument on what should've been done,the one time you did you said should've let thomas go and we all know if that happened we wouldn't be celebrating a cup. Not to mention we don't go out and get horton if kessel is here.
    Posted by polishprince19

Well said Polish but your words are wasted on a tool who doesn't understand logic and doesn't know how to look at the big picture (looking at Kessel's boyfriend)!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

In Response to Re: 2,399 hours to the bruins title defense begins! :  Bruins one of worst teams in N.H.L in kessel's rookie year thats why he had a better year,lots more ice time. Bruins did not trade kessel for seguin,they traded kessel for the cap space to sign thomas and krejci in the summer of 09 and for that chiarelli is a genius. Two years ago he had enough $ to sign 2 of 3 and he choose the leading scorer in the playoffs and the conn smythe winning goalie,great. Your posts are idiotic you just say we are better w kessels 5.6 cap hit then we w seguins 900k and remove nobody else from roster,never make an argument on what should've been done,the one time you did you said should've let thomas go and we all know if that happened we wouldn't be celebrating a cup. Not to mention we don't go out and get horton if kessel is here.
    Posted by polishprince19
    wow bruins81 get up cause u just got knock the f_ out!!! try replying to that u hockey genius.that is the best explanation i have heard yet good job the kid!_

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

2010-2011 KESSEL 32 GOALS 32 ASSISTS   SEGUIN 11 GOALS 11 ASSISTS 22   YOU TELL ME WHO THE BETTER PLAYER IS?      EVEN KESSEL 1ST YEAR 11 GOALS 18 ASSISTS STILL BETTER THAN SEGUIN
    Posted by bruins8

www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=2ecd90dcdb4e7f44d76e3e171010df96&plckUserId=2ecd90dcdb4e7f44d76e3e171010df96">
    First: 8/2/2005
    Last: 6/28/2011
    ENOUGH WITH PHIL...HE IS A GOOD PLAYER IN MY OPINION BUT HES GONE I HAVE OFFICIALLY MOVED ON
    When you start to wonder why nobody respects you,simply look above......I believe your turnaround took a full 5 minutes..........

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

i could care less who respects me...facts are fact kessel 64 points seguin 22 thats 3x more  ya seguin had 1 great period in the playoffs big deal, seguin will be a fine player im sure, but all i ever said was the trade was for the seguin now and the kessel now and there is no way seguin today is better than kessel no way 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

i could care less who respects me...facts are fact kessel 64 points seguin 22 thats 3x more  ya seguin had 1 great period in the playoffs big deal, seguin will be a fine player im sure, but all i ever said was the trade was for the seguin now and the kessel now and there is no way seguin today is better than kessel no way 
    Posted by bruins8

Works out perfect then. Nobody does.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Posted by bruins8

It just so happens that period put Seguin in the record books. It's the best period EVER by a teenager in the playoffs. How many NHL records or Cup rings does your lover/idol have again.........? Oh yeah, that's right..........ZERO!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from polishprince19. Show polishprince19's posts

Posted by bruins8

3xthe points 6x the salary  much better value=seguin    no one has said seguin is better then kessel (right now)  Again the trade was for the ability to sign other players,why is this so hard to understand? Can you show us one article from sept.19 2009 that says Bruins trade Kessel for seguin,knight and hamilton  everything I see says the trade was for 2 firsts and a second. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

kessel does not play a winning brand of hockey. would you want a player that scored 100 goals a season but was a minus 100? kessel doesn't help you win. he scores goals, but he does not help you win. would you agree with this: if they signed kessel, either thomas or krejci would not be here. if they had signed kessel horton would not be here. if they had signed kessel they would not have won the stanley cup. oh and 22x3=66

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

kessel does not play a winning brand of hockey. would you want a player that scored 100 goals a season but was a minus 100? kessel doesn't help you win. he scores goals, but he does not help you win. would you agree with this: if they signed kessel, either thomas or krejci would not be here. if they had signed kessel horton would not be here. if they had signed kessel they would not have won the stanley cup. oh and 22x3=66
    Posted by thedauber1

Bruins8 likes to use the same math that turns Kessel into a 40 goal scorer.

Sections
Shortcuts