2,399 hours to the bruins title defense begins!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Re: 2,399 hours to the bruins title defense begins!

In Response to Re: 2,399 hours to the bruins title defense begins!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: 2,399 hours to the bruins title defense begins! : Bruins8 likes to use the same math that turns Kessel into a 40 goal scorer.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

I am so glad that I've stayed away from responding to this guy. I did it for months before the Hall / Seguin draft. What a dummy I was for trying to talk hockey with him !

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 2,399 hours to the bruins title defense begins! : I am so glad that I've stayed away from responding to this guy. I did it for months before the Hall / Seguin draft. What a dummy I was for trying to talk hockey with him !
    Posted by Chowdahkid-[/QUOTE]
    Me too Chowdah. I found out it's the equivalent of trying to have an intelligent conversation with an 8 year old. Live and learn buddy.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

kessel 32 goals seguin 11    need we go any further sure seguin won a cup that he had little to do with in winning if kessel was here boston wouldve swept van those 3 1 goal losses wouldve been wins

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]kessel 32 goals seguin 11    need we go any further sure seguin won a cup that he had little to do with in winning if kessel was here boston wouldve swept van those 3 1 goal losses wouldve been wins
    Posted by bruins8[/QUOTE]
    You keep dreaming about what you think"would've happenned" while the adults keep thinking about what DID happen. My lord you're an "A" hole.Good luck with that.......

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

bruins8, i notice you took the cowards way out as usual. i asked you a question. bergeron, or kessel, you have to pick one to have on YOUR team, who do you choose 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

[QUOTE]kessel 32 goals seguin 11    need we go any further sure seguin won a cup that he had little to do with in winning if kessel was here boston wouldve swept van those 3 1 goal losses wouldve been wins

BRUINS8 IS CACTUS TONY!!!!!!

Re: CactusPhony

posted at 6/17/2011 9:05 PM EDT
    www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=047ffc0d32f8d86b5ff0cb93e07d2a89&plckUserId=047ffc0d32f8d86b5ff0cb93e07d2a89">
    First: 4/9/2009
    Last: 6/29/2011
    With Phil, the Bruins would have swept Vancouver!

open the garden to watch the games in van!

posted at 5/29/2011 5:28 PM EDT
    www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=2ecd90dcdb4e7f44d76e3e171010df96&plckUserId=2ecd90dcdb4e7f44d76e3e171010df96">
    First: 8/2/2005
    we should call the bruins and demand they open the garden to watch the games in van...hey they would make money and for us the fans that would be great!

Bruins Blew it with pick!

posted at 6/24/2011 8:54 PM EDT
    www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=047ffc0d32f8d86b5ff0cb93e07d2a89&plckUserId=047ffc0d32f8d86b5ff0cb93e07d2a89">
    First: 4/9/2009
    SHould have picked Ryan Murphy...

BIG MISTAKE!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from polishprince19. Show polishprince19's posts

Yet the leafs lost 19 one goal games in which phil scored in two of those 19 games. Again how do just add 5 million and think rest of team is same.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 2,399 hours to the bruins title defense begins! :  Yet the leafs lost 19 one goal games in which phil scored in two of those 19 games. Again how do just add 5 million and think rest of team is same.
    Posted by polishprince19[/QUOTE]

and i dont think that stat includes games that Toronto gave up an empty net goal when down 1. that is just games when Toronto lost by 1 goal.

give the bruins seguin,knight and hamilton anyday and dont worry Brian burke wishes he could have this trade back too.

it was funny to hear all of the analyst laughing when hamilton fell to the bruins at 9 to complete the the kessel for draft picks deal and then the showed burke at his draft table looking not so hot.