+25

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macfact. Show Macfact's posts

Re: +25

Hey bookboy first to admit I got down on them a bit in the begining of the season. I wanted to see a sacrificial head roll will not deny it. But I give props where props are do when they are do. They are do to you for a very careful and well thought out analysis and some of the best fact finding I have seen. Kudos for the work to educate us gorrillas. Nice work book and dez's quote on the little things is spot on but to be honest boys we are seeing that now. Some of us were saying that it may take some time for everyone in the begining of the season to buy into the plan that CJ implements. It is not an easy system. But it is true patience was the better part of valor. I would not mind a third line winger even still with veteran experience. I have not lost my desire for that. May be not a goal scorer. But some one who could interchange with Caron who I was wrong about as well. He has impressed me a lot recently. Would rather him than Pouliot.  Takes a very BIG BRUINS FAN to admit when you are WRONG or partially short sited or have a difference of opinion. Anyway nice work BOOK for keeping us morons on our toes.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

In Response to Re: +25:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: +25 : Krejci is no longer in a funk and the last few games has played some of his best hockey since the playoffs. He's trying to attack more on the power play and he's even been hitting some people lately. He deserves credit for the adjustments.
    Posted by ingrizzlebizzles[/QUOTE]
    Dk is suppose to be one of the leading point getters on this team. He maybe playing better, but he's not producing the way we're used to. He's still in a funk.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from michaelf101. Show michaelf101's posts

Suguin is a +17 I guess he learned how to play defence over the summer

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: +25:[QUOTE]In Response to Re: +25 : Krejci is no longer in a funk and the last few games has played some of his best hockey since the playoffs. He's trying to attack more on the power play and he's even been hitting some people lately. He deserves credit for the adjustments.
    Posted by ingrizzlebizzles[/QUOTE]

7 points in his last 13 games averaging 19TOI at a minus -2. I've seen him make 3 decent hits during that clip. He is not driving to the net nor is he controlling the puck during the PP nor during 5 on 5 play, all this while wanting a new contract.

I'd say the real first line and the 3rd line have been carrying the offense lately. David is much, much better than his stats but his intangibles have been falling way short to my expectations he's run out of excuses.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Krejci thinks hockey is a winter/spring sport.

He was 2-11-13 on Dec. 1st last year.
    He was 3-10-13 on Dec. 5th 2009.
    He was 8-15-23 on Dec. 6th 2008, though he was the third line C back then.

Slow starts for Krejci aren't new.  A decent week - like just over a point/game between now and Saturday - and he'd be right where he was starting December last year.  I don't much care that he has 13 pts in Oct/Nov if he has 12-11-23 in April/May/June.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PINEwarmer. Show PINEwarmer's posts

Krejci is still the best B at coughing up the puck at or just inside the blue line. Absolutely Zinovievian at times. In spite of Jack's hyperbole, I see a turnover more often than a "magical possession" pass. Still not the center that Bergeron is and probably will never really duplicate Savard's mastery of passing. Krejci, not Kelly, may be the trade bait this deadline.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]Krejci is still the best B at coughing up the puck at or just inside the blue line. Absolutely Zinovievian at times. In spite of Jack's hyperbole, I see a turnover more often than a "magical possession" pass. Still not the center that Bergeron is and probably will never really duplicate Savard's mastery of passing. Krejci, not Kelly, may be the trade bait this deadline.
    Posted by PINEwarmer[/QUOTE]
    DK won't be going anywhere! Coughing up the puck? There's far more worse than DK on this team to be talking about. I see you picked the right name for yourself, because with that hockey intelligence that`s where you`d be spending your time.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DallasSmith. Show DallasSmith's posts

[QUOTE]Right now they are absolutely looking better than the team that won the Cup. That's how scary good they are.  But, I'll keep my wits about me and realize there are 60 or so more games to go. The key is: if they KNOW what's working to play this well and they have it in the playoffs - with the D and goaltending on its best - look out. Kelly, Peverley were strokes of genius by PC.  And, well, Seguin, is just out of this world right now.  He's playing like a 4 year leader.
    Posted by ipot[/QUOTE] Another great game by Kelly tonight.I never envisioned the 3rd line actually playing on a par with the first two lines during this 9 game winning streak. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

This team wins when they decied to work. You can say that about all NHL or pro sports, but it's really true for the Bruins. I think one of the edges the Bruins have over other teams, is the ability to fit a new player into the system and not miss a beat, ie: Caron, Kampfer, Hamill and still get the wins. It's nice to see the + sign over the players, but it's even more impressive to see them work.  PS: they didn't work so hard against the Habs. Thank goodness for having TT and Rask.