27 Other teams!!!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

Re: 27 Other teams!!!

I'm with you, Junior. 

I still believe they can do it. They have shown nothing but resiliance during the entire playoffs and I for one, will not be giving up on them now! They will bring their best effort in game 7 and leave it all on the ice. They will prevail!

Go B's!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jake1977. Show Jake1977's posts

In Response to 27 Other teams!!!:
    [QUOTE]Would love too be playing a game 7 in the E.C.F. GO BRUINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by juniorfalcons19[/QUOTE]

Hell ya!  Go Bruins. Home Ice, game 7, its their game to lose.  I have confidence in this team...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

Tampa has as many flaws as B's,starting with their over rated goalie.

remember both teams had same exact record during the season,so i guess Game 7 is appropriate.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In Response to Re: 27 Other teams!!!:
    [QUOTE]Tampa has as many flaws as B's,starting with their over rated goalie. remember both teams had same exact record during the season,so i guess Game 7 is appropriate.
    Posted by jerrynewyork[/QUOTE]

jerry - Exactly.  They're evenly matched.  I doubt anyone's shocked it's going the distance.  (Aside from the up 3-0 only to lose disappointment.)

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bleedinblackandgold. Show Bleedinblackandgold's posts

Bruins 4
    Tampa Bay 2

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

In Response to Re: 27 Other teams!!!:
    [QUOTE]Bruins 4 Tampa Bay 2
    Posted by Bleedinblackandgold[/QUOTE]

Good Score prediction, because for 3 losses in the series, the B's have given up 5 goals. Only one game they won where they gave up 5. They need to keep it under 5 to win. 20 GA on 4 games....Terrible. Need to tighten it up.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

has there ever been a more disjointed series? there has been absolutely zero momentum carried from game to game. it seems like every game is basically a coin flip. offense on, offense off. goaltending on, goaltending off. defense on, defense off. with out a doubt the strangest series i've ever watched. i wouldn't put a dollar on either team. sometimes the team that plays a better game wins, sometimes they lose. no lead is safe. early goals matter one game, don't the next. i'd love to hear predictions of how game 7 will turn out...any takers? it could be 1-0, it could be 8-7...the b's could outplay them and lose, or get outplayed and win. it's baffling

Sections
Shortcuts