2nd seed

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Neecic. Show Neecic's posts

2nd seed

Assuming the seedings don't change, if seeds 1,2 and 3 advance past the first round, the bruins road to the conference final goes through ottawa and florida.  Meanwhile pitts, philly, and nyr are left to destroy eachother to make it.  Seems they unintentionally ended up in the best spot.

Ofcourse if there is any first round upset then all hell breaks loose and they can play anyone except nyr or nj in the 2nd round.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

Re: 2nd seed

I think the Devils will upset the Panthers which would make a Boston v Pennsylvania semis if the Bs get past Ottawa.

Wouldn't call it the best spot to be in, wouldn't call it the worst.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

In Response to Re: 2nd seed:
    [QUOTE]I think the Devils will upset the Panthers which would make a Boston v Pennsylvania semis if the Bs get past Ottawa. Wouldn't call it the best spot to be in, wouldn't call it the worst.
    Posted by nrguy[/QUOTE]
    I wouldn't call the Devils beating Florida an upset. I think it should happen.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

I agree - NJ will be tough, depending on the goaltending situation. I could also see Buffalo giving NYR a run for their money, if they get in. Miller's playing great, and that series could be 1-2, 2-3 low scoring affairs every game.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 2nd seed : I wouldn't call the Devils beating Florida an upset. I think it should happen.
    Posted by jpBsSoxFan[/QUOTE]
    I was thinking the same thing, but they actually split the season series.  It might be closer than expected, though I would still give NJ an edge.  

Things get interesting if Washington can catch Florida, though.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

I don't see the Caps winning any series, do you?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

[QUOTE]I don't see the Caps winning any series, do you?
    Posted by asmaha[/QUOTE]
    Not really, no.  But if they pass Florida before the end of the season, the match-ups change.  NYR-FLA, WAS-NJ.

I guess that still makes NYR and NJ advancing the most likely outcome.  Moot point.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBruinss. Show BostonBruinss's posts

I'm calling the caps beating NYR right now. The Caps love to shoot on Ludquist

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsgirl1980. Show bruinsgirl1980's posts

in hockey dont ever assume or wish for anyteam, lets make sure boston wins the 1st rd before talking about 2nd rd, the bruins were #3 seed last season yet had home ice advantage in east finals, anyone can win...1 game at a time