3/24 Habs in Boston!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from blueoxen. Show blueoxen's posts

3/24 Habs in Boston!

So, whats everybodys take on this game?  I am hoping for a crazy Boston crowd inside and out.  But, I expect the game to be a little tamer than usual because of the Max "should of seen the turnbucke" Pacioriety dumb play.

I haven't looked forward to a regular season game in a long time like I am looking forward to this atmosphere!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Re: 3/24 Habs in Boston!

They will booo Chara everytime he is going to touch the puck believe me ..I hope the B's fans will be way much louder and I hope you are going to make their lifes miserable as they did to my son and I at the Bell Center

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

If habs fans wana spew garbage at that game they are takeing their lifes into their own hands expecialy if they are in the balcony. I would think there is going to be plenty of extra cops on hand for this one.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

The B's will need to play with passion like they did in the 8-6 win and against stars, they can't be brainwashed into a lifeless game like they were against Pit after the Cooke debacle.

They must play their tempo game, hopefully the league and refs do not ruin a great match, like they have been doing to the B's since Max got hit.

Pc or Cj needs at some point to pay the fine and speak out about Camp favouritism shiite, and the bogus reffing to get the playing field a little leveler if not even.  Now wouldn't that be nice a clean sheet of ice no matter whom they are playing.

It will be tough for the B's to be anything other than flat if they are held back by clod or the reffing.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

You would think the bruins would come out the gate playing hard and go all out for 60 mins. Based on past huge games of importance nothing would surprise me good or bad.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

mark it down bruins will be on their game 3-24 and win the game

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

In Response to Re: 3/24 Habs in Boston!:
    [QUOTE]mark it down bruins will be on their game 3-24 and win the game
    Posted by bruins8[/QUOTE]

Hope your right bruins8 as they have no reason not to play with all effort but they have stumped me too many times in recent history to expect anything.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

they will.... last time before playoffs against a team likely to meet in the playoffs losing 4 of 5 and all thats happended they need to win it more for themselves mentally than the standings which by the way is huge also because we dont want to let them take the div aand have to open there  no worries that will be our night

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

[QUOTE]Don't cry stanley here's the facial tissue :)
    Posted by Greatseason[/QUOTE]

you're the one who's been crying since chara interfered with pacioretty.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsdiehard. Show bruinsdiehard's posts

[QUOTE]If habs fans wana spew garbage at that game they are takeing their lifes into their own hands expecialy if they are in the balcony. I would think there is going to be plenty of extra cops on hand for this one.
    Posted by LUCICmilan17[/QUOTE]

I think you're absolutely right. Boston Police will be out in full force, especially in the balcony, to show what the purpose of a real police force is (and not whatever the hell Mtl cops spend their time doing).  I think if the Bruins are to win, it will be on the back of the crowd. Because to lose in a game like this would risk alienating us all for the playoff run (I probably shouldn't speak for the whole fanbase here, so I'll just say it will alienate me lol).

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from huscroft28. Show huscroft28's posts

[QUOTE]mark it down bruins will be on their game 3-24 and win the game
    Posted by bruins8[/QUOTE]

bruins8 - agreed - Bs need this game for any number of reasons - two points, solid play at home, moving past the debacle in the city-that-shall-not-be-named, gearing up for the playoff run, PLAYING WELL FOR SIXTY MINUTES, etc.

bruinsdiehard - agreed - emotions running high these days (thanks to the press, internet, and Montreal's special police branch with special badges and all) - the B's need to show Boston fans they mean business - a win at home on 3.24 is huge and necessary.

huscroft28 - shut up - one game at a time - points versus Columbus, Nashville, and beating Toronto would serve us well too.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 3/24 Habs in Boston! : Here's come the drama queen :) and her soap opera.... in USA soap operas cant last more than a decade even two...:)
    Posted by Greatseason[/QUOTE]

I have never ever watched a soap opera in my life, apparently you know a lot about them.  Yahooo!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Think I'll watch the Columbus, Nashville, Toronto and Devils games first that should give me a good outlook on a game over seven games from now.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from FUhabs. Show FUhabs's posts

I've been let down way too many times for a big game like this from my beloved Bruins, so I'm not going to hope for much and rather have them surprise me with the good out come!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

Bs will play soft and montreal will have 9 pps.

The league is trying to keep them happy since the int. penalty.

If the B's play like they have been it will be a long game!

I hate montreal!

Sections
Shortcuts