3 rd line

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

Re: 3 rd line

In response to heyoo's comment:

Last time they took bourque out of the lineup they lost for the first and only time in regulation this season. Lets just concentrate on getting better production on that line then changing the lineup. If  Kelly and pevs were playing like they should be bourque would be a non issue. If we were 0-5 with him in the lineup I'd say dump the kid but we are winning you don't change something that is working. I think they added pandolfo for depth not to be an everyday guy. Bourque is just an easy target for ppl to nitpick even though the kid plays a decent game and hasn't cost the bs any games. The bruins have a lot of underperforming players right now and they still are winning if everyone turns it on at some point in the season we could be talking cup this season. Horton, krejci, and Marchand have been carrying this team offensively once other guys start chipping in we are looking at the same bs team that went on that crazy winning streak last season. 

How can you not think that was a coincidence?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

Someone correct me if i'm wrong, as if that was necessary in this freak show. 

Didn't the 3rd line play great with Paille?

Didn't the 1st line play great with Seguin?

Is this really that complex until the deadline?

Bourque and Pandolfo ? really? C'mon now

Hey Claude, you did something different and it worked - Sup?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from riptide757. Show riptide757's posts

Bourque stinks. he needs to go............Call Michael Ryder tell him to get his azz back here

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from heyoo. Show heyoo's posts

Here is what happened in that game, they sat bourque for mcdermid moved paille up to the third line. In the first minute of the game Thornton was injured so they had to scrap the whole fourth line bcs mcdermid is terrible. Mcdermid only got 4mins of ice time and everyone else had to pitch in an eat up ice time. By starting mcdermid as soon as Thornton went down it set us back two forwards bcs there was no more use for mcdermid. At one point in that game the bruins were up I think 3-1 all they needed was someone to eat up ice time and not make mistakes and they could have won that game, that is exactly what bourque gives you. He isn't going to score every game or do anything flashy but the kid plays a decent game and gives the top six their rest when it is needed that's all we need from him. So if he played in that game he would have taken 8 more minutes of ice time that mcdermid did not, that could have very well been the difference in that game keeping our top six fresh at the end of the game. Bourque averages 12 mins of ice time. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from heyoo. Show heyoo's posts

In response to JWensink's comment:

Someone correct me if i'm wrong, as if that was necessary in this freak show. 

Didn't the 3rd line play great with Paille?

Didn't the 1st line play great with Seguin?

Is this really that complex until the deadline?

Bourque and Pandolfo ? really? C'mon now

Hey Claude, you did something different and it worked - Sup?

I liked paille on the third line as well with his speed he creates great opportunities. But by moving him up then we would be changing the fourth line, Thornton and Campbell with a spare part is not going to give you the consitency we get from our fourth line right now.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxdog67. Show Soxdog67's posts

Last time they took bourque out of the lineup they lost for the first and only time in regulation this season.

Come on Ray, are you serious insinuating that these two things had something to do with each other?? I understand a dad's love for his kid and all, but this is a reach even for you.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

There is no way in hell they lost that game bc Bourque was not in the lineup.  Thats a stretch.  He's not a 'difference maker'...he's a spot filler at best.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to OrrEspoCash's comment:

Dez, ever on the sauce, in the blurb above dodges the point made and resorts to his senseless, and quite typical, ramblings. Way to go Dez!

I had no idea you made a point. Do you know that saying dumb things isn't the same as making a point?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to goodnewsbears' comment:

Last time they took bourque out of the lineup they lost for the first and only time in regulation this season. Lets just concentrate on getting better production on that line then changing the lineup. If  Kelly and pevs were playing like they should be bourque would be a non issue. If we were 0-5 with him in the lineup I'd say dump the kid but we are winning you don't change something that is working. I think they added pandolfo for depth not to be an everyday guy. Bourque is just an easy target for ppl to nitpick even though the kid plays a decent game and hasn't cost the bs any games. The bruins have a lot of underperforming players right now and they still are winning if everyone turns it on at some point in the season we could be talking cup this season. Horton, krejci, and Marchand have been carrying this team offensively once other guys start chipping in we are looking at the same bs team that went on that crazy winning streak last season. 

How can you not think that was a coincidence?

Key in on the word that I've highlighted and you've got your answer. Heyoo isn't big on doing that sort of thing.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from heyoo. Show heyoo's posts

In response to DaveyN's comment:

There is no way in hell they lost that game bc Bourque was not in the lineup.  Thats a stretch.  He's not a 'difference maker'...he's a spot filler at best.

Exactly he is a spot filler scroll up and read my post and then you will understand why the bruins lost that game. I believe i said in the post that all he is a spot filler. Read before responding son. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from heyoo. Show heyoo's posts

Here is what happened in that game, they sat bourque for mcdermid moved paille up to the third line. In the first minute of the game Thornton was injured so they had to scrap the whole fourth line bcs mcdermid is terrible. Mcdermid only got 4mins of ice time and everyone else had to pitch in an eat up ice time. By starting mcdermid as soon as Thornton went down it set us back two forwards bcs there was no more use for mcdermid. At one point in that game the bruins were up I think 3-1 all they needed was someone to eat up ice time and not make mistakes and they could have won that game, that is exactly what bourque gives you. He isn't going to score every game or do anything flashy but the kid plays a decent game and gives the top six their rest when it is needed that's all we need from him. So if he played in that game he would have taken 8 more minutes of ice time that mcdermid did not, that could have very well been the difference in that game keeping our top six fresh at the end of the game. Bourque averages 12 mins of ice time. 

^^^this

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

Heyoo,

I read your post, no where did you say he was a spot filler or anything close.  you started the post with, 'the last time they sat him they lost'.

Dont get whiny because you are getting called out on saying 'they sat him and lost' and while true, saying he is the reason is flawed logic at best.

And dont call me son.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from heyoo. Show heyoo's posts

He isn't going to score every game or do anything flashy but the kid plays a decent game and gives the top six their rest when it is needed that's all we need from him. 

If that isn't a spot filler I don't know what is. He is there to eat minutes up that is why the bruins lost that game bcs they were down two forwards. Son...