3 things

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Re: 3 things

seguin- going to be a big impact player, but why does he only shoot from just within the blue line, he needs to carry it in more

This i have no idea....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to 3 things:
    love savard, but second time already since hes been back he's given up a bad pass for the go ahead goal recchi-was awesome last year, not seeing much from him this year, lost the critcal step from last year that makes him to far behind the play seguin- going to be a big impact player, but why does he only shoot from just within the blue line, he needs to carry it in more
    Posted by maver23

I was also thinking Seguin should've been driving towards the net some more.He still looked good though.His game is progressing nicely.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

how about Savard+Ferrence or Stuart+our 1st draft pick in 2011 + Colbourne for an impact player

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from fordprefect. Show fordprefect's posts

In Response to Re: 3 things:
    how about Savard+Ferrence or Stuart+our 1st draft pick in 2011 + Colbourne for an impact player Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011

I totally agree.  I have been calling for a trade to get rid of Ference and Savard.  We need a puck moving D or real goal scorer to play the PP, which is KILLING US!

Sections
Shortcuts