#37 bergy

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: #37 bergy

In Response to Re: #37 bergy:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: #37 bergy : I also took a goalie with a cup ring and two finals.  And Fleury's year was fantastic last year.  Fantastic!  No Bruins and no repeats. 
    Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]
    I'm sure glad we picked first..........

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: #37 bergy : It'd be quite a game Shupe.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

Keith really improved his leadership ability in last yrs playoffs.  He was outstanding and will continue to get better.  Weber is well my favorite non-bruin along with Dats. 
    Dats is simply disgusting.  I know Crosby is the man.  But I would go to war with Dats anyday. 
    Ovie- he is just good for hockey. 

Crosby/Perry/Stamp would be magic as well. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

[QUOTE]soooory, i didn't realize you guys were really taking this seriously. i thought fantasy meant fantasy, and not that game you all play. i don't play "fantasy hockey", or fantasy anything for that matter. btw, already is spelled with(1) L, dumb dumb-
    Posted by adkbeesfan[/QUOTE]

I dont think I've ever addressed someone as "dumb dumb" and had them take what I was saying seriously.

Thanks for the first.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

gotcha dez....why not brodeur, or niemi? they've both won cups! also, you can't make the rules up for a game after the game has already started. oh wait, you can... it's FANTASY- my bad... seeing how it is make believe world, i'm keepin' my team WITH CHARA AND TT!!!!!!!!! ha

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]gotcha dez....why not brodeur, or niemi? they've both won cups! also, you can't make the rules up for a game after the game has already started. oh wait, you can... it's FANTASY- my bad... seeing how it is make believe world, i'm keepin' my team WITH CHARA AND TT!!!!!!!!! ha
    In all honesty, I originally had Bergeron with Perry/Crosby(recreate the WJC magic) but then I noticed Shupe mentioned picking the team from outside of Boston. I also picked Ward over Brodeur or Niemi because I chose my squad with an eye for the future. You know, if you could start a team today ........

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

dez....just givin' ya the business. carry on my friend. but seriously, you wouldn't take rinne? where would you rank him on our imaginary list? he's top 5 in my book. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

I'm repeating because you guys stole who I'd pick... ok so non-Bruins:

Crosby, Perry, Stamkos
    Weber, Doughty
    Vokoun (no one else thinks he's going to be dominant for the caps?)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

ILH...it's an aspect of cyber-talk i don't think many people realize... the type all looks the same-whether someone's sarcastic/ kidding or not. it's through voice inflection, and facial expression that give it a different context. those things are not possible on a computer screen. to have this be affective, it's to be crazy-over-the-top, or it will be taken for what it is... sorry to get all serious, but this is a big pet peeve when it comes to the cyber-world. next time give it to me good, and maybe it will show through! 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

So no Bruins and no repeats...

Jerome Iginla Jonathan Toews Ryan Clowe
    PK Subban Dustin Byfuglien
    Pekka Rinne

I went for an all-round team that can play two ways and crush some guys while thy're at it. If you don't have at least five majors for fighting, you can't make my team.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]So no Bruins and no repeats... Jerome Iginla Jonathan Toews Ryan Clowe PK Subban Dustin Byfuglien Pekka Rinne I went for an all-round team that can play two ways and crush some guys while thy're at it. If you don't have at least five majors for fighting, you can't make my team.
    Posted by red75[/QUOTE]

You should have taken Emery/Stewart/Kaner.  Would have had a team that Willie would be proud of.  Pretty good talent as well. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

I'd pull Weekes or Brathwaite out of retirement before I took Emery. And Shupe, remember I'm also a Jets fan - I already cheer for team diversity. Not only do we have the first Nigerian hockey player (Akim Aliu - though I think he might be sent down to the AHL today) They actually even found a black guy from Sweden, what are the odds of that? :p

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

The Jets should give Winnipeg boy and Jamaican Nigel Dawes a shot.  I always thought he had potential.

[QUOTE]I'd pull Weekes or Brathwaite out of retirement before I took Emery. And Shupe, remember I'm also a Jets fan - I already cheer for team diversity. Not only do we have the first Nigerian hockey player (Akim Aliu - though I think he might be sent down to the AHL today) They actually even found a black guy from Sweden, what are the odds of that? :p
    Posted by red75[/QUOTE]

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ksp57. Show ksp57's posts

One of my favorite Bruins. He may or may not win the scoring title during his career, but as long as he retires a Bruin, I'll be happy and his number may go up in the rafters if he manages to get his name of a few more Stanley Cups.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

[QUOTE]The Jets should give Winnipeg boy and Jamaican Nigel Dawes a shot.  I always thought he had potential. In Response to Re: #37 bergy :
    Posted by OatesCam[/QUOTE]

They just traded him away last season, and he couldn't stick with the Thrashers then. He's in the KHL this season, but I was a little surprised the Jets never offered him a tryout.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]I'd pull Weekes or Brathwaite out of retirement before I took Emery. And Shupe, remember I'm also a Jets fan - I already cheer for team diversity. Not only do we have the first Nigerian hockey player (Akim Aliu - though I think he might be sent down to the AHL today) They actually even found a black guy from Sweden, what are the odds of that? :p
    Posted by red75[/QUOTE]

Johnny Oduya says the odds are pretty good.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: #37 bergy : Johnny Oduya says the odds are pretty good.
    Posted by Chowdahkid-[/QUOTE]

I like him a lot - one of my favourte players on the squad. Just being a smartass.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]dez....just givin' ya the business. carry on my friend. but seriously, you wouldn't take rinne? where would you rank him on our imaginary list? he's top 5 in my book. 
    Rinne is definitely top 5. Likely top 3.