#4 seed vs. #5 seed in this years playoffs WoW!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

#4 seed vs. #5 seed in this years playoffs WoW!

http://www.nhl.com/ice/standings.htm?type=PLA

Hoping the Hawks don't catch Detroit for 5th so I can see the Preds lock horns with their bitter rivals. Same with the Devils being 4 points behind Philly, thinking that the Flyers will hang on.

Drooling over the matchups as of today! Night after night of snarling, hitting, after whistle extra stick work and flat out true hate. What will make this even better is if the games are on not on the same night so you don't have switch back and forth.

I'll ask for predictions later if these seedings stay the same today...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

Re: #4 seed vs. #5 seed in this years playoffs WoW!

Flyers & Penguins will be a very exciting 1st round match. Hard to believe one of these teams will be 1 and done. Also would not be surprised to see Preds take out the Wings in 1st round. Two premiere matchups to look forward to. Gotta love the playoffs.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

I think the Flyers will also give the Pens all they can handle, as a matter of fact i wouldn't be suprised to see Philly take it.Fleury hasn't impressed me down the stretch while Bryz has been playing much better.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In Response to #4 seed vs. #5 seed in this years playoffs WoW!:
    [QUOTE]                 http://www.nhl.com/ice/standings.htm?type=PLA Hoping the Hawks don't catch Detroit for 5th so I can see the Preds lock horns with their bitter rivals. Same with the Devils being 4 points behind Philly, thinking that the Flyers will hang on. Drooling over the matchups as of today! Night after night of snarling, hitting, after whistle extra stick work and flat out true hate. What will make this even better is if the games are on not on the same night so you don't have switch back and forth. I'll ask for predictions later if these seedings stay the same today...
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

If hitting after the whistle causes you to drool my prediction is men in white coats will be visitng you soon.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: #4 seed vs. #5 seed in this years playoffs WoW!:[QUOTE] Fleury hasn't impressed me down the stretch while Bryz has been playing much better. Posted by 50belowzero[/QUOTE]

Big key in that series which goalie will rattle n shake as the series grinds on.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3957105. Show user_3957105's posts

In Response to Re: #4 seed vs. #5 seed in this years playoffs WoW!:
    [QUOTE]I think the Flyers will also give the Pens all they can handle, as a matter of fact i wouldn't be suprised to see Philly take it.Fleury hasn't impressed me down the stretch while Bryz has been playing much better.
    Posted by 50belowzero[/QUOTE]

Fleury was very, very impressive against Buffalo last night. I was never a fan of his but he is having a great season.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: #4 seed vs. #5 seed in this years playoffs WoW!:[QUOTE]In Response to Re: #4 seed vs. #5 seed in this years playoffs WoW! : Fleury was very, very impressive against Buffalo last night. I was never a fan of his but he is having a great season. Posted by jaywall[/QUOTE]

I am not either but he has looked really good is correct.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: #4 seed vs. #5 seed in this years playoffs WoW! : Fleury was very, very impressive against Buffalo last night. I was never a fan of his but he is having a great season.
    Posted by jaywall[/QUOTE]
    Fleury didn't play, Brent Johnson did.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

The problem Philly might have is the the broken bone in Bryzgalov's foot. I know he's day to day but it could still affect his play.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: #4 seed vs. #5 seed in this years playoffsWoW!:[QUOTE]The problem Philly might have is the the broken bone in Bryzgalov's foot. I know he's day to day but it could still affect his play. Posted by stan17[/QUOTE]

Didn't know this good info and yah that would really hurt the Flyers chances.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3957105. Show user_3957105's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: #4 seed vs. #5 seed in this years playoffs WoW! : Fleury didn't play, Brent Johnson did.

You would be right 50. Johnson had a great game.

That does not take away from the fact Fleury is having a great season though...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: #4 seed vs. #5 seed in this years playoffs WoW! : You would be right 50. Johnson had a great game. That does not take away from the fact Fleury is having a great season though...
    Posted by jaywall[/QUOTE]
    I agree with you Jaywall, its just that Fleury had hit a rough patch but he has had a great season.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3957105. Show user_3957105's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: #4 seed vs. #5 seed in this years playoffs WoW! : I agree with you Jaywall, its just that Fleury had hit a rough patch but he has had a great season.

That'll teach me for semi-watching a game on mute....heh. Must have been one of Johnson's first games back because I believe he was injured for a bit. That poor Thiessen kid had to sit in for him.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chef09. Show Chef09's posts

I want Toews back and a Canucklehead Chicago rematch, again.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: #4 seed vs. #5 seed in this years playoffs WoW!:[QUOTE]I want Toews back and a Canucklehead Chicago rematch, again. Posted by Chef09[/QUOTE]

If I'm Chicago I don't want to surpass Detroit to play Nashville uh huh.