4 the ferrence fans out there

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Re: 4 the ferrence fans out there

The only think I can say is he had been playing better lately. Needs to clean it up tonight though...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: 4 the ferrence fans out there:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: 4 the ferrence fans out there : agreed
    Posted by lucfan[/QUOTE]
    Hate to say he added to that stat in the 2nd.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

A really bad game, but one of his few bad ones of the season.  If you were as critical of the rest of team as you are of Ference it would be pretty ugly.

As a Ference fan though, I will concede, that game was ugly.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I can't believe Andrew Ferrence isn't perfect.  These guys are supposed to be perfect.  How can they make *gasp* mistakes?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

If Im not mistaken he had 3 turnovers in the offensive zone and got caught up ice, hes trying to be umm what do you call them, >? Oh ya a puck moving defenseman.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

Ference with more turnovers than a bakery, McQuaid sat because of turn overs, leads me to ask the question were are forwards make themselves available?  You can blame last night on anyone if that makes you feel better but the truth is it was a team effort or should I say lack of effort.  Last night was one of the worst games I have ever seen Bergeron play, why are there no Bergeron threads? 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

and what if it would have been Boychuk or Siedenberg would you have started the same thread ?
    Come on guys he's among the player that plays the most minutes ,  he's paired with Chara to play against the number unit and on the PK .  The law of averages . 
    The whole team with the exception of Thomas played bad, period !
    To pick on one guy is absurd. 
    Why didn't you start this thread against the Flyers and against Stamkos and Tampa ?  He was the best D in both those games.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

What would Ference fetch in return If he were traded ? Another AHL or Big Ten defensman is all. As much as I want Bartkowski up with the big club Matt and Andrew are not the total answer as to the Bruins defensive woes.

Bruins forwards not forechecking well consistently and allowing opposing teams to gain the blueline too easily is a good start for Julien in Wilmington.

Sections
Shortcuts