1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Didn't hear it on the radio - did anyone on the TV broadcast catch that the assist on Seguin's third period goal gave Begeron 400 career NHL points?  Nice round number and worth recognizing.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: 400

http://www.nesn.com/2012/04/tyler-seguin-wins-friendly-contest-with-brad-marchand-for-teams-goal-points-lead.html

"Bergeron actually set up all three Boston goals and also scored the only goal in the shootout. Along the way, Bergeron tallied his 400th career point, with Marchand retrieving the puck for him as a keepsake."

Seguin also finished with a team-high 67 points, making him the youngest player ever to lead the Bruins in scoring at 20 years, two months and seven days at the close of the season.

Yeah, it's pretty amazing," Seguin said. "It's definitely an honor. I did not know that [he was the youngest]. Obviously, again, like I was saying before, my linemates make the game a lot easier for me. Marshy and Bergy with how much chemistry they had already from last year, going all the way with the same line to the Stanley Cup championship, they had a lot of chemistry. It was nice to step on that line, and hopefully we’re going to get better."

Bergeron to me is back to where he was when he had Boyes and Sturm flying around on his wing. Lots of confidence for Patrice with his new and improved linemates. There should be no more concerns in Bruins country regarding Bergeron's offensive output as there was before with his salary.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In Response to Re: 400:
    [QUOTE]http://www.nesn.com/2012/04/tyler-seguin-wins-friendly-contest-with-brad-marchand-for-teams-goal-points-lead.html "Bergeron actually set up all three Boston goals and also scored the only goal in the shootout. Along the way, Bergeron tallied his 400th career point, with Marchand retrieving the puck for him as a keepsake." Seguin also finished with a team-high 67 points, making him the youngest player ever to lead the Bruins in scoring at 20 years, two months and seven days at the close of the season. Yeah, it's pretty amazing," Seguin said. "It's definitely an honor. I did not know that [he was the youngest]. Obviously, again, like I was saying before, my linemates make the game a lot easier for me. Marshy and Bergy with how much chemistry they had already from last year, going all the way with the same line to the Stanley Cup championship, they had a lot of chemistry. It was nice to step on that line, and hopefully we’re going to get better."   Bergeron to me is back to where he was when he had Boyes and Sturm flying around on his wing. Lots of confidence for Patrice with his new and improved linemates. There should be no more concerns in Bruins country regarding Bergeron's offensive output as there was before with his salary.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

You're right. I actually think he is better than before the injuries. He is much more of a complete player now.

If he does not win the Selke then we know something is wrong with the voting process.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

With only 20 pins he should win the Lady Byng as well as the Selke! 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from KMCI. Show KMCI's posts

Z has career high in assists and points, matches +- of 33 from last year

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

[QUOTE]With only 20 pins he should win the Lady Byng as well as the Selke! 
    Posted by nitemare-38[/QUOTE]

If it wasn't for the unreal season Brian Campbell has had, I'd agree with you. Played all 82 games, leads the league with an average ice time of 26:53 (played more minutes this year than any non-goalie), tapped in 53 points (second best in the league among D) from the blueline and ONLY 6 PIM. Unbelievable. If he doesn't win the Byng, something is seriously messed up.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Neecic. Show Neecic's posts

[QUOTE]http://www.nesn.com/2012/04/tyler-seguin-wins-friendly-contest-with-brad-marchand-for-teams-goal-points-lead.html "Bergeron actually set up all three Boston goals and also scored the only goal in the shootout. Along the way, Bergeron tallied his 400th career point, with Marchand retrieving the puck for him as a keepsake." Seguin also finished with a team-high 67 points, making him the youngest player ever to lead the Bruins in scoring at 20 years, two months and seven days at the close of the season. Yeah, it's pretty amazing," Seguin said. "It's definitely an honor. I did not know that [he was the youngest]. Obviously, again, like I was saying before, my linemates make the game a lot easier for me. Marshy and Bergy with how much chemistry they had already from last year, going all the way with the same line to the Stanley Cup championship, they had a lot of chemistry. It was nice to step on that line, and hopefully we’re going to get better."   Bergeron to me is back to where he was when he had Boyes and Sturm flying around on his wing. Lots of confidence for Patrice with his new and improved linemates. There should be no more concerns in Bruins country regarding Bergeron's offensive output as there was before with his salary.

I like how bergeron assists on all 3 during their little competition. Like a dad trying to give both his kids a fair chance at it.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

bergeron leads league in +/-  with no power play.

Impressive.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

[QUOTE]bergeron leads league in +/-  with no power play. Impressive.
    Posted by 86redsox[/QUOTE]

Just an FYI.... Players do not get a + when a power play goal is scored.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Very true, and everyone knows Bergerons contributions go well beyond what is seen on the stat sheet. One of the best all-around players in the league.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Hats off to both Bergeron and Seguin...Great Bruins. Looking forward (i'm peeing my pants), to Thrusday. Go Bruins !!!!!!