46 days left to deadline!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tuckerw3. Show Tuckerw3's posts

Re: 46 days left to deadline!

What about Oscar Moller from LA?  just an idea

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TryToBearIt. Show TryToBearIt's posts

In Response to Re: 46 days left to deadline!:
    Does anyone else here think that Krecji gets the short end of the stick all the time ? Come on face it, with horton and lucic on his line they did well, then he gets shipped off to ryder and wheeler because savard is back , savard hasnt earned his spot yet. Damn you guys, how does krecji ever get consistent like this. Its the same as i said about seguin needing a fixed line and bergeron as well. Maybe the dam coaching has finally realized this.
    Posted by wallydouglas

Have to agree that #46 is suffering from a bit of linematw whiplash. Can't blame his sub-par play lately completely on that, but I do believe a center works best when he gets familiar w/his linemates, anticipates their habits and strengths, and knows how to avoid their weaknesses.

I've stopped trying to believe in ryder and Wheeler. They show up for flashes then disappear for stretches. I'd rather see PC try and move one or both w/the Tor. draft pick as extra bait for a top 6 winger type who can really put the puck in the net, but I have no clue where or how to find one.

as for Savvy, I'm still solidly in his corner. Everyone's impatient w/him but we can't forget that it took Bergeron and an entire year to get back to his best after that serious concussion and while I hope it won't take Savvy quite that long, I do think we haven't seen anywhere near his best hockey yet--and if they're patient, we will come the spring. If the Bruins are going to the playoffs it could be like getting a whole new player at just the right time if he starts finding his game by mid-to-late March.

Also would hold onto Krejci and Bergy b/c I believe in being strong up the middle, and along w/the goaltending this may be the B's best asset.

I do fully agree w/SanDog and others, however, who have suggested that if NOTHING changes roster-wise, we're staring at a 2nd round KO at best. I understand that's debatable. I understand that they were "supposed" to lose to Buffalo last year (and would have if Rask hadn't stolen the series), but depending on those X-type of factors is too risky. They need upgraded scoring punch, and another slick skating offensive-minded Dman wouldn't hurt either.

Piece of cake, right?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from yaz16. Show yaz16's posts

http://proicehockey.about.com/od/rumorcentral/a/trade_rumors.htm

Jan Rumor

1. We receive Brent Burns from Minny for Wheeler, Ryder and a pick

I think this would be a good trade. Brent Burns is a good offensive defensemen. 

We'd have to then trade two of three D's. Ference, Boychuk or Stuart. How about Stuart and a pick for Scottie Upshall or Jason Arnott. Could also trade the D's for picks/prospects and just bring up Jordan Caron

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Espo72. Show Espo72's posts

Phillips in Ottawa will be dealt (UFA) and Savard has the Sens on his trade list. Good to shore up our D for a playoff run and rids us of a long term contract.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: 46 days left to deadline!:
    Phillips in Ottawa will be dealt (UFA) and Savard has the Sens on his trade list. Good to shore up our D for a playoff run and rids us of a long term contract.
    Posted by Espo72

I'm just not sure Phillips would add enough offense to to the table.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Espo72. Show Espo72's posts

Dezaruchi - for sure Phillips isn't an offensive defenceman but its not like Savy is burning it up either. Would be able to package another D and someone else for a forward (rental)?

Sections
Shortcuts