48-0

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

48-0

Just wanted to beat Stanley to the bold prediction.

Let's see what other amazing predictions we can do:

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from heyoo. Show heyoo's posts

Re: 48-0

Aaron Johnson becomes the premier dman in the league. Haha carrying us to the cup with 20 goals and 15 assists. What dreams may come. 

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

Put your money where your mouth is ...$100 that Aaron doenst get more than 10 points

the difference between you and me is...I can back up my predictions with $$$$.... smart asss

You're 0-2.  You predicted the Bruins would lose game1 and and game2 they would win 5-2. Seing that the Bruins were favored by 3 goals and they only wo 2-1 in OT you lost yor bet.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2012. Show StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2012's posts

nah .I go the winner right ....I am 1 for 2 and after the game Wednesday I will be 2 for 3 ...sorry Dude ...you wish you could match my expertise ...dont u ..??

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 & 2013 (a walk in the park)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxdog67. Show Soxdog67's posts

I'd put money on the Bruins finishing no better than 47-1...as they will almost certainly lose to the Rangers Wednesday night in NY.

Things are set up for the Rangers and Lundquist to come back strong from their 0-2 start and beat the 2-0 Bruins in this rematch.

If the B's pull out an upset with at MSG then this could be a special season for these guys...although it might be anyway since they have a solid team with Tuuka looking solid so far in net too...let's see how they do on the road.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

okay stanley. i have three things I'll bet with you on. 1. how many goals does blake wheeler have this season? 2. How many wins does Khudo have this year? 3. how many points does Paille have this year?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

In response to perrysound's comment:

with a 48 game schedule, I am content with a 2-0 start. The Bruins play well against the NYR ( the King kept that game from being a blow out). The jets got a few lucky breaks with Bruins missed opportunities. Wheels played a good for the Jets, a former Bruin. It was nice to see Chara send the message not to fool around with the Dougie.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2012's comment:
    [QUOTE]

nah .I go the winner right ....I am 1 for 2 and after the game Wednesday I will be 2 for 3 ...sorry Dude ...you wish you could match my expertise ...dont u ..??

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 & 2013 (a walk in the park)

You can't say this....and call yourself a winner:

Bruins 5 (Chris Bourque and Seguin will both score)

Jets. 2. ( 2 gaols by Big Wheel)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

The Blue Jackets will fight for the 8th seed.

I'm serious.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from heyoo. Show heyoo's posts

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

okay stanley. i have three things I'll bet with you on. 1. how many goals does blake wheeler have this season? 2. How many wins does Khudo have this year? 3. how many points does Paille have this year?

Sign me up easy money. What are the numbers Stanley?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

cmon stanley we're waiting

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

cmon stanley we're waiting

Stanley is also known around here as being someone who welches on bets. He's got a lot of nerve to even bring up the word bet around here but he is what he is.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

He's really getting tiresome. At least we don't play the Jets again for a month, so we'll get a reprieve from the bi-polar Wheeler talk.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

Stanley, at some point you have to give over to the impirical evidence that Wheeler just isn't what we, them, or anyone else believed he'd become.  He isn't going to be the Next Thing, or the Next Great Power Forward. He is the latest in a long line of "close but no cigar" pro athletes.  That you stand by you man :-) is admirable. But at some point, please just leave it alone, and we will too. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to red75's comment:

He's really getting tiresome. At least we don't play the Jets again for a month, so we'll get a reprieve from the bi-polar Wheeler talk.

You hit the nail on the head with the word bi-polar. He used 2 different sign-ins on this thread.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

Thank goodness!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In response to perrysound's comment:

16-0 IN Playoffs

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to heyoo's comment:

Sign me up easy money. What are the numbers Stanley?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Wheeler will get 18 goals

Paille will get 10 points  total

and Khudo will get 6 Wins just because CJ has not realized yet the potential this kid has...

your turn now

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

and Khudo will get 6 Wins just because CJ has not realized yet the potential this kid has...

your turn now

Does that mean you're saying we won't win the Cup now? As you said we'd only win it with Khudo in the net.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

your turn now

Does that mean you're saying we won't win the Cup now? As you said we'd only win it with Khudo in the net.

Red please...of course we will win the cup...before the end of the season ..CJ will realize how good  Khudo is and he will be the #1 goalie in the playoffs...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

your turn now

In the next 5-6 years what salary will Wheeler have compared to Paille ?

Paille does his job and is a 4th , maybe 3rd liner on some teams . Wheeler with the Bruins would be on a 3rd line making that king of salary ? Wrong !

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Use your imaginary ignore button.  Many are already using it .