4th line

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Neecic. Show Neecic's posts

4th line

Thought I'd bring up the only line that may look like it did last year.  Seems like there's a lot of talk about how its the best 4th line in hockey but in the same breath Thornton needs replaced.  I agree that he's lost a step, not the same since the beat down and maybe as a smaller guy faired better 5 yrs ago when the avg enforcer had 20 lbs on him not 50.  And I'm fine if he's replaced.

However, he wouldn't be replaced with a callup with any skill, there will be a fighter on that line.  if anyone thinks that mgmt will let their top D or top LW handle the other teams goons, well you're just crazy.

So, if you can name a 4th liner that can step in via minors or trade/ufa that upgrades toughness and maintains the skill that the 4th line has please do, I'm sure there are some, i just can't think of them.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: 4th line

I think Camara, Fraser and Reilly have real shots.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Neecic. Show Neecic's posts

Re: 4th line

San, to take Thorntons role?  I can't wait for Camara to emerge but I don't see him as the goon, I'm hoping a top 9 fw you don't mess with.  I don't know much about the new guys but arent they both 200 lbs soaking wet?

Sections
Shortcuts