5 hole

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

5 hole

Need I say more?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Re: 5 hole

Maybe you should list his stats for the year.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

If not there, likely somewhere else.  Can't cover 100% in that situation.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

He has the weakness that will never go away. He did not look good but neither did the B's. He surely didn't give them a chance to win by letting both 5 hole goals in.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

In Response to Re: 5 hole:
    [QUOTE]He has the weakness that will never go away. He did not look good but neither did the B's. He surely didn't give them a chance to win by letting both 5 hole goals in.
    Posted by jwb413[/QUOTE]
    Nope you're right. He surely didn't make any other saves tonight. 3 shots- 3 goals allowed. Every goalie has a weakness. I have never seen a goalie that is perfect. Weird.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from stingerjp. Show stingerjp's posts

I think JWB may have been watching a different game tonight.  Pit peppered TT with quality shots and they outplayed the B's most of the night.  The 2nd period was all Pitt.  The Pens were also all over the B's in the B's defensive end. 

I haven't seen Boston make that many turnovers in their own end all season long.

Can't blame the goalie for this one. Chalk it up to Pitt playing a relentless game tonight.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Stupid post. Thomas earned us this point tonight. What Bruin had a better game than him?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

[QUOTE]Stupid post. Thomas earned us this point tonight. What Bruin had a better game than him?
    Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey[/QUOTE]

Krejci?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 5 hole : Krejci?
    Posted by hangnail[/QUOTE]

Well, possibly... but they did have 6 men on the ice for that goal.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 5 hole : Well, possibly... but they did have 6 men on the ice for that goal.
    Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey[/QUOTE]

Nice assist on Chara's goal too

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

TT had a chance to be the difference tonight. He failed. Pittsburg did not play a "GREAT" game by any stretch of the imagination. The OT goal and the second goal were weak.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

[QUOTE]TT had a chance to be the difference tonight. He failed. Pittsburg did not play a "GREAT" game by any stretch of the imagination. The OT goal and the second goal were weak.
    Posted by jwb413[/QUOTE]

We get it buddy go watch Carey Price highlights so you can sleep tonight

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

THIS JUST IN: jwb413 has been signed to a contract with the Boston Bruins to replace Vezina favorite Tim Thomas in net. Details soon to follow...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

DB you can't handle the truth

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]DB you can't handle the truth
    Posted by jwb413[/QUOTE]
    I don't know anyone name DB. Unless you mean d0uchebag. It's one word.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

I haven't ignored anyone for while... feels good.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

Still rather have Fleury any day of the week.

OT + TT = loss

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

[QUOTE]Still rather have Fleury any day of the week. OT + TT = loss
    Posted by SoxFanInIL[/QUOTE]

Is there a full moon tonight?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

I guess my point was missed.

You can't just judge whether it was a bad goal.  You have to look at how things could have been different.  Thomas keeps his knees together, there's just another opening for the shooter to take.  If he had stopped it, it either would have been a wasted shot, or a fantastic save.

If he had fully flubbed it, sure bad goal.  As it was, it was just one of the many ways it could have gone past him.  That it was unpleasant from an aesthetic point of view is irrelevant.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 5 hole : I don't know anyone name DB. Unless you mean d0uchebag. It's one word.
    Posted by callodthedom19[/QUOTE]

It is two words.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I thought Thomas could have stopped all three goals.  I thought Chara could have played better defense.  I thought Ryder could have played better offense.  I thought Horton could have played better offense.  I thought Marchard could have played better offense.  I thought Seidenberg could have played better defense.  I thought Thornton could have played better Skating Clown.

BUT, apparently the reason they lost was because of Thomas.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 5 hole : It is two words.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]
    When calling someone a d0uchebag it's one word. When referencing the product there is a space.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

One thing is for sure if i am a player from another team and i have no angle on TT i would just shoot low right in the middle of the net.  He keeps giving up those goals.  That being said the Bs did not lose because of TT tonight.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

Are people serious with this?  Lucaoo.. What can you find 3 highlights of sharp angle goals on the ice? the only one that actually comes on mind was the flubber in montreal.. I was at the game, the bruins were bad, not all of them, but most of them.. How is this falling on Thomas and no one is mentioning Seidenberg puck the puck on the tape for a partial break away?  The fact that Julien did an awful coaching job tonight, 1 player out on the foward line, he juggles 3 lines around..  Why is Kaberle on the ice for face offs in zone when we have a center out there who is going to lose the draw?  Moving the puck up ice is nice, but stopping its more important.. Boychuk got smoked for the 1st goal, which NAS, no goalie was going to stop, Chara had the responsiblity in the 2 on 1 of cutting off the pass, he didnt it came acrossed, and then back acrossed again..

The second goal was more slop, the krejci line was awful in their own zone tonight and pinned in all night long.. Thomas made some great saves in the second to keep us in that game.. The OT goal break away at full speed.. those happen..

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

I spoke on diffrent post about Seids. Everyone has to be held accountable if this team wants to be a serious contender.  But like you said TT just can't play vs the habs.  What if we play them in the playoffs?  Do we go with TT because of the great year or do we look at the team first and go with Tukka.  I would not mind starting TT but i don't have high expectations vs the Canadiens.  Therefore i would start Rask on tuesday.  But then maybe it is just me!