5 Observations from 10-20 vs. the Leafs

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: 5 Observations from 10-20 vs. the Leafs

In Response to Re: 5 Observations from 10-20 vs. the Leafs:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: 5 Observations from 10-20 vs. the Leafs : I believe someone on this board yesterday mentioned Lucic needed a message sent and then was chastised by the so called 8,000 post experts on this board.  Just saying.
    Posted by bobforte2002[/QUOTE]
    No Brokeback, you said Lucic should be in the press box or traded. Don't act like you suggested Kelly be put on the 1st line with Lucic and Seguin.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

re: Krejci....he's one of those guys who never seems to jump off the ice at you and declare his awesomeness. Not Datsuk at all....he's more of a Sakic and less Forsberg. Of course, he still has a long way to be Sakic, but it's the same type of game. Control the puck. Take open space, change up tempo and feed his linemates.

Great player.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

asmaha, I don't remember the same Sakic you do.  The Sakic I remember had one of the best, most accurate and quick release wristers...ever.  He was more of an all-around player - the kind of player Krejci was in the playoffs last year when it seemed like he changed his tempo and started looking to score, not just pass.  When he plays like that, yes, he has a bit of Sakic to his game.  And yes...long way to go before you think about actually comparing the two.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

In Response to Re: 5 Observations from 10-20 vs. the Leafs:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: 5 Observations from 10-20 vs. the Leafs : No Brokeback, you said Lucic should be in the press box or traded. Don't act like you suggested Kelly be put on the 1st line with Lucic and Seguin.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]Brokeback....lol.