5 Random Predictions on the Bruins Habs Series

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

5 Random Predictions on the Bruins Habs Series

1. Ryder will score a game winning goal.

2. Montreal Fans will boo the united states national anthem at all home games.

3. A Bruin player will get suspended

4. The habs will be up to their old english soccer acts of flopping to draw penalties. Also they will be fake tough guys trying to draw the bruins to drop the gloves but will hide and yap behind the refs.

5. Bruins win the series

What do you got?

Kinda lame post but board here at work and can't stop thinking about the upcoming series!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

Re: 5 Random Predictions on the Bruins Habs Series

1) Winning goals from Bergeron (x2), Lucic, and Peverly

2) Timmy will be sold. GAA less than 2.20, S% above .920.

3) Chara will have at least 3 points and be solid defensively.

4) Recchi will score at least 2 goals.

5) Seguin will play at least 1 game.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I predicted Ryder will score an OT goal. I would be really shocked if they booed the anthem.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: 5 Random Predictions on the Bruins Habs Series:
    [QUOTE]1) Winning goals from Bergeron (x2), Lucic, and Peverly 2) Timmy will be sold. GAA less than 2.20, S% above .920. 3) Chara will have at least 3 points and be solid defensively. 4) Recchi will score at least 2 goals. 5) Seguin will play at least 1 game.
    Posted by dc-bruins-fan[/QUOTE]
    None of these predictions seem far off.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

[QUOTE]I predicted Ryder will score an OT goal. I would be really shocked if they booed the anthem.
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]

They never had a good reason to do it before and have numerous times. I just think this chara thing is going to bring their fans to an entire new level of stupidity not even seen from them before. Thats saying alot. If the bruins are in position to sweep them then all bets are off.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 5 Random Predictions on the Bruins Habs Series : They never had a good reason to do it before and have numerous times. I just think this chara thing is going to bring their fans to an entire new level of stupidity not even seen from them before. Thats saying alot. If the bruins are in position to sweep them then all bets are off.
    Posted by LUCICmilan17[/QUOTE]
    I expect to hear them boo Carey Price again.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 5 Random Predictions on the Bruins Habs Series : I expect to hear them boo Carey Price again.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

That will be a good thing if that happens. I hope I lose my voice at game 2 chanting C-A-R-E-Y! and NINE-ONE-ONE!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from orangecrush28. Show orangecrush28's posts

1. Max Pac returns in game 4

2. Cammaleri scores the game winner in OT in game 1

3. Price outduels Thomas

4. The Bruins dont win a game in Montreal

5. The Bruins lose the series 4-2

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins-Unite. Show Bruins-Unite's posts

6 wishes

1. TT doesn't cr@p out in Montreal.
    2. Kaberle finds his groove on the PP and no more turnovers.
    3. Marchy finds his scoring groove.
    4. Bergy returns to us.
    5. Julien adapts to the times.
    6. Hnidy is in good 5 shape.

5 Random Predictions

1. Looch, Campbell and Horton score game-winning goals.
    2. Habs are undisciplined in the first game, pull it together for the second, and then revert to their overly-emotional game play. Time in the box costs them in low scoring.
    3. Bs don't find their PP mojo.
    4. Thomas will be pulled out of one game.
    5. Bruins in 6.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

1. The Habs faithful will be booing the whole Habs team.

2. Brad Marchand will be MVP of the series

3. Kaberle will come alive on the PP.

4. TT stands on his head

5. PK Suban gets bloodied

6. Cactus Tony gets bent

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins-Unite. Show Bruins-Unite's posts

[QUOTE]1. The Habs faithful will be booing the whole Habs team. 2. Brad Marchand will be MVP of the series 3. Kaberle will come alive on the PP. 4. TT stands on his head 5. PK Suban gets bloodied 6. Cactus Tony gets bent
    Posted by Stuke50[/QUOTE]

I know 5 is definitely in the cards!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

5 not-so-random predictions.

-The Quebec Provincial Government will allocate 2.3 million in additional funding to the city fire department once either team wins its third game.
    -The millionth 911 joke will be made on the Boston.com Bruins board sometime in the buildup to Game 3, regardless of the reality that the last 999,992 have been neither funny nor original. (The shirt was hilarious, though)
    -Every time a Bruins player brushes a Habs player at the Bell Centre and a penalty isn't called, the boos will be deafening, and the next day callers will flood Team 990 complaining about "Toronto" . Conversely, any time a Bruins player is legitimately penalized, at least 3 new threads about Habs diving will be started.
    -Michael Ryder and Scott Gomez will play in the series, but all fans will be forgiven for assuming that they've been healthy scratches.
    -At some time in the series, Jack Edwards will break out a ridiculous historical reference that (while completely irrelevant) will still be somewhat amusing and oddly fitting.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

(1) Scotty Gomez and Ryder will be in redemption seat

(2) Price and Thomas will both play their most important goaltending series in their hockey life. If not the fans will crucify them on the cross.

(3) Screw the 911 call this is play-off hockey

(4) White and Thornton will scrap 1st home gm. in bst and mtl. with in the first 7 minutes

(5) Marchand and Subban will have diaherria of the mouth

(6) Mtl will slash every Bruin player and use speed as a weapon and Bruins will do a stupid hit when it is not necessary and cause odd man rushes

(7) Boston will take advantage by winning the puck battles and forechecking

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

1.subban final has to pay for his actions and gets into fight during an out of hand game.
    2.marchand has to do the same but wins fight.
    3.gomez gets benched by martin in favor of nigel dawes haha(gomez 7 goals 31 assists for 38 points and -15 all for the low low price for 8 MILLION DOLLARS)
    4.paille is benched for seguin in game 3 and plays well.
    5. Price is booed off ice in atleast 2 games in montreal.

Sections
Shortcuts