5 reasons why this team isn't going to win the cup

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

Re: 5 reasons why this team isn't going to win the cup

Blaming TT's recent play on politics is absolutely unbelievable.

he's been a streaky goalie since day one here, even if people on this board got upset every time I used to mention it.

Now he's not playing well, and it's his politics.  Idiotic excuse.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

In Response to Re: 5 reasons why this team isn't going to win the cup:
    [QUOTE]B's may not repeat as Cup champs, but they'll sure as hell be one tough out if they do go down.
    Posted by 50belowzero[/QUOTE]

That team that lost 2 games this weekend wouldn't make a whimper before they went down.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

I guess i should have added, if their healthy.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucdufour. Show lucdufour's posts

B's dominated the Rangers today...without Horton, Peverley, and Ferrence.  The Rags got a few breaks early with some goals and capatalized.  I'm not worried. Still a long way until the playoffs; the B's will be be fine.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]B's dominated the Rangers today...without Horton, Peverley, and Ferrence.  The Rags got a few breaks early with some goals and capatalized.  I'm not worried. Still a long way until the playoffs; the B's will be be fine.  
    Posted by lucdufour[/QUOTE]
    The Bruins played well today. That's what I saw too.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from number08. Show number08's posts

Don't watch then, I'm sure your list was longer last year. Even after losing this close game to the Rangers I still put them in final 4.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from biggskye. Show biggskye's posts

[QUOTE]Rangers today had a higher compete level! Bs seem to lose theirs a few months ago but maybe they can find it. We'll have to see which is the real Bs team, the average at best team now or the team that tore it up earlier.
    Posted by thefly8[/QUOTE]
       I have no idea how you could have watched that game, and came to that conclusion.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigPapaBear72. Show BigPapaBear72's posts

I'm not too worried. Bs are playing well but the goaltending isn't getting it done, plain and simple. When our goaltending isn't great, neither is the team and TT has been very average since January. He went through something like this last year up to game 3 of the first round against MTL. Remember he chose not to play the last game of the year because he wanted to secure his save %, shows he wasn't too confident, but found a way to get it back. Let's hope he still has a good playoff run left in him and can turn it on again come playoff time.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjnyynyrnyk. Show nyjnyynyrnyk's posts

[QUOTE]B's dominated the Rangers today...without Horton, Peverley, and Ferrence.  The Rags got a few breaks early with some goals and capatalized.  I'm not worried. Still a long way until the playoffs; the B's will be be fine.  
    Posted by lucdufour[/QUOTE]

Umm, Who gives a rats @$$ if the Bruins in your irrelevent opinion "dominated" the Rangers today? The scoreboard said otherwise. It's a results oriented business and the fact remains your team can't beat Henrik. Your team is owned by the Rangers, The story never changes.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

[QUOTE]If the Bruins get healthy going into the playoffs I'm confident. When Boston was on a roll Recchi, Ryder, Facebook politics, big and bad had nothing to do with the Bruins now it suddenly does so I disagree with this threads OPs reasoning.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

Thank You SanDog !....I haven't being able to watch too many games lately, but I did get to watch today. I guess the Defencemen are getting used to each other, and Ferance was out, but, when this defence gets healthy again, and TT isn't hurt going in to the playoffs, this team can go a long way.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 5 reasons why this team isn't going to win the cup : Umm, Who gives a rats @$$ if the Bruins in your irrelevent opinion "dominated" the Rangers today? The scoreboard said otherwise. It's a results oriented business and the fact remains your team can't beat Henrik. Your team is owned by the Rangers, The story never changes.
    Posted by nyjnyynyrnyk[/QUOTE]
    Talk to us if you win a playoff round. Start there before bragging like you've won something. Were you alive in 1994?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I thought this was a bumped up thread from February 2011.
    (joke to Mattb)

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]Blaming TT's recent play on politics is absolutely unbelievable. he's been a streaky goalie since day one here, even if people on this board got upset every time I used to mention it. Now he's not playing well, and it's his politics.  Idiotic excuse.
    Posted by SoxFanInIL[/QUOTE]

Means a lot coming from you.
    TT's politics have been know in the dressing wince Ward was with the team.  The 2 have discussed this a lot back then.
    Jeez , like I said on another thread I'm fedup of hearing this.
    TT didn't have his best game, he had trouble tracking the puck,  Period !

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gardensupporter. Show Gardensupporter's posts

Points are Well taken...top 4 are spot on. I take issue with number 5..think the Bruins are Physical enough, though would like to see a little more directed in the good clean hit area, but hey #63 brings good things too. Guarantee you this..there is a TON riding on a 20 year olds shoulders. Great news for the future, but a real challenge in this years playoffs.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

[QUOTE]No one knows if Peverley or Horton will be healthy or 100% for the playoffs.  No one knows if TT will actually turn it on and stop reading Thomas Paine. No one knows if the NYR will collapse. No one knows if the Jets will suddenly come out of nowhere and take everyone surprise because Pavelec pulls a Halak and stands on his head. No one knows.   No one knows.   No one knows. All we DO know is right now, on March 4, the Bruins have been playing ugly for 20+ games. 
    Posted by ipot[/QUOTE]

Good point about Pavelec. Anybody that draws the Jets in the first round should be worried. This guy is in the zone & has been for a while. The Jets will go as far as he carries them.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucdufour. Show lucdufour's posts

The Rangers will lose in either Round 1 or 2 this year... mark my words.

They are going to need a few playoff disappointments like the B's had against Carolina (3 years ago) and Philadephia (2 years ago) to make them stronger, and only then... will they be Cup ready.   Although they are having a great year, they are still very green and lack true postseason experience.  

A sensible Ranger fan would not want to face the Bruins in a long series after their play today.   I would (and I think the Bruins team would) welcome the opportunity to see those guys again.  Hell, the Rangers couldn't even get it out of their own zone for a period and a half.  

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

The Rangers remind me of the B's last year.  However, looking at the east I guess the teams to worry about so far are the Rangers and the Pens.  Bottom line is its going to be tough for all teams.  Maybe I am just sour grapes bc I lost 10.00 to a Rangers buddy :(  I'll make it back when we play the leafs lol.