5 things learned in Game 2 of Stanley Cup finals

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Re: 5 things learned in Game 2 of Stanley Cup finals

I think I should call a Dr. since my erec-tion has lasted much longer than 4 hours.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to kitchener's comment:

That was a heck of a win to have looked so bad for almost half the game then snapping into fourm mid game just a heck of a win.

If they looked so bad and only gave up one goal, how bad did they look?

My point?  If you think the Bruins looked "so bad for almost half the game" and the best Chicago could muster was a one goal lead, maybe you need to evalutate your own evaluation. [/QUOTE]

What game where you watching the Bruins played like crap for the first half of game what were the shots something like 25-6 if it wasn't for Rask could have been 5-0 easy. [/QUOTE]

The Bruins gave up 19 shots in the first, 4 in the 2nd, 5 in the 3rd and 6 in overtime but only gave up one goal. However i'm supposed to believe that the Bruins played terribly through your eyes.

I'm also supposed to believe becuase Horton didn't take contact in practice Friday and he didn't hit allot in game 2 that somehow this was detrimental to the Bruins.

Good thing I watched the game and didn't turn it off becuase I thought they might lose. If Ihad done that, came back and just read your comments I would have thought the Bruins had lost.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

I also learned that the highest quality of hockey doesn't have to be dirty to be good.  Too much cluctching, grabbing, hooking, stick holding etc going on, but nothing dirty.  No cheap shots.  Very little after the whistle stupid stuff.  No bad checks.  No goalies getting bumped.  None of that. It's great.

Amen.  I like that Hawk team, I really do.  Can't wait to see them finish second to the Bruins.  Two really admirable teams going at it.  I would love this series if I was a Panther fan and hope like he11 that Huberdeau and Gudbranson are two big steps toward being like these two.