5 ways the Bs can win the series

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

5 ways the Bs can win the series

1) Chara unleashes slapshots into the Habs until 4-5 of their top 6 forwards are injured for the series
    2) CJ puts Seguin in and he pulls a Kessel waiting at the opposing blue line behind the D for Hail Mary passes. Seguin scores a hat trick 2 out of the 3 games and is a +3 for the series with 3 GWers.
    3) Chara and Lucic start beating up the Habs while Gill and the rest of the Habs look on. As the fights continue to go, 4 Habs jump off the bench and try to help Subban survive the Chara beating. All 4 are thrown out of the game and get the mandatory 10 game suspension.
    4) They score the first goal in the next 4 games
    5) Bs play 4 D-men up for the rest of the series, press hard, play hard, don't make any major neutral zone turnovers, and TT stands on his head like he did earlier in the season.

There would be nothing better than coming back and beating the Habs. The only thing you have to gain by giving up on this team is an "I told you so".

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Re: 5 ways the Bs can win the series

5 ways the Bruins can win vs Habs tonight.

Score goal #1
    Score goal #2
    Score goal #3
    Score goal #4
    Score goal #5

No excuses!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patriote. Show Patriote's posts

Find shooting lanes .  Price stopped 66 shots, Defs stopped 46 previous 2 games.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsYear. Show BruinsYear's posts

In Response to 5 ways the Bs can win the series:
    1) Chara unleashes slapshots into the Habs until 4-5 of their top 6 forwards are injured for the series 2) CJ puts Seguin in and he pulls a Kessel waiting at the opposing blue line behind the D for Hail Mary passes. Seguin scores a hat trick 2 out of the 3 games and is a +3 for the series with 3 GWers. 3) Chara and Lucic start beating up the Habs while Gill and the rest of the Habs look on. As the fights continue to go, 4 Habs jump off the bench and try to help Subban survive the Chara beating. All 4 are thrown out of the game and get the mandatory 10 game suspension. 4) They score the first goal in the next 4 games 5) Bs play 4 D-men up for the rest of the series, press hard, play hard, don't make any major neutral zone turnovers, and TT stands on his head like he did earlier in the season. There would be nothing better than coming back and beating the Habs. The only thing you have to gain by giving up on this team is an "I told you so".
    Posted by nrguy

There is only 1 way they can win this series.

Win tonight.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karl-Hungus. Show Karl-Hungus's posts

the most optimistic thing i think of is claude taking this to a game 6 and then losing.  no way this team wins 2 games up at the belle center. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

win tonight, win thursday, grab that home ice advantage back. Its very possible, I wouldn't bet on it but stranger things have happened

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from glacebayminers. Show glacebayminers's posts

They have to score the first goal by going to the net and not making dumb turnovers. The Kaberle reverse pass in game#1 when there was a ton of open ice to wheel it around the net and the Boychuk pass in game#2 that allowed the habs to come down the wing and fire one on thomas so he could let a juicy rebound up in the slot for a no-name such as Weber who is the 7th D-Man playing as the 12th forward. ALso I think the Bruins are worried that if they play there style of hockey that there going to be called for penalties and that they are to worried killing penalties against the habs who do have a great pp but they have to play Bruins hockey and worry about that stuff later. Other than the couple of dumb mistakes and the shots blocked by the habs defenceman its been all Bruins as all they need is to go to the net and frustrate price by standing in front of him as they need to play the mental game with Price. So let's hope for the first goal tonight and a Bruins Win in Game3.....Marchand with the winner tonight.
    Go Bruins....just worry about tonight!!!!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In Response to Re: 5 ways the Bs can win the series:
    the most optimistic thing i think of is claude taking this to a game 6 and then losing.  no way this team wins 2 games up at the belle center. 
    Posted by Karl-Hungus

It is not impossible but not exactly probable either. Everything rests on tonight. I am just waiting for the B's to go down 3 games and have all the homers on these boards go "philly won four straight against us last year."

If they win tonight it is a new series, however....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Be that team that won seven in a row on the road this season.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

4 ways they can win the series.
    win game 3
    win game 4
    win game 5
    win game 6

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

4 ways they can win the series. win game 3 win game 4 win game 5 win game 6
    Posted by callodthedom19

win game 3...check

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from fenwayjack2. Show fenwayjack2's posts

5 ways the Bruins can win vs Habs tonight. Score goal #1 Score goal #2 Score goal #3 Score goal #4 Score goal #5 No excuses!
    Posted by I-Like-Hockey

Be aggressive and score the first goal.  Then clobber the Canadians at center ice.  Beat them down and screw the officals since they're already pulling for Montreal. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

1) Put Rask in the net!
    2) Put Rask in the net!
    3) Put Rask in the net!
    4) Put Rask in the net!
    5) Do i need to say it again!!

14. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts