6-1...2-1

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

6-1...2-1

A loss is a loss..albeit tonight was ugly, it's only 1 game...they have a chance to atone for this debacle on Sunday....Let's hope they can get up for that, this was by far their worst effort in a long while.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BuzzardBoots. Show BuzzardBoots's posts

Re: 6-1...2-1

Bingo.  Let's not panic.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

Back to Back gms. Bruins will show in Detroit for redemption. But those afternoon gms. sometiimes can be an achilles for Boston. The good news at least Krejci got the lone goal to show he is OK. Looch Krejci Horton seems to be doing alright together. Hopefully, Seguin will play and he can get his lesson from watching from the press box.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

It was a bad game, but not their worst.

The goaltending stunk the joint out.  The players took the easy route to the puck (I knew it was going to be a long night when I saw Marchand give up position to go into the corner second).

While it was inconsequential, the last goal was pitiful.  Detroit has the puck behind the net on a 5-3.  Holmstrom is at the crease.  No Bruins block the path.  Easy pass, easy goal.

Oh, that reminds me, line management was amazingly bad last night.  In the first period, Lucic had six shifts.  Thornton had five.  Krejci eight, Campbell six.  Detroit is a fast, skilled team.  The fourth line should have spent most of the game on the bench.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: 6-1...2-1:
    It was a bad game, but not their worst. The goaltending stunk the joint out.  The players took the easy route to the puck (I knew it was going to be a long night when I saw Marchand give up position to go into the corner second). While it was inconsequential, the last goal was pitiful.  Detroit has the puck behind the net on a 5-3.  Holmstrom is at the crease.  No Bruins block the path.  Easy pass, easy goal. Oh, that reminds me, line management was amazingly bad last night.  In the first period, Lucic had six shifts.  Thornton had five.  Krejci eight, Campbell six.  Detroit is a fast, skilled team.  The fourth line should have spent most of the game on the bench.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

Last night was a perfect opportunity for Thornton to have not played at all.Against a skilled team like the Wings,he is obsolete.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

In Response to Re: 6-1...2-1:
    In Response to Re: 6-1...2-1 : Last night was a perfect opportunity for Thornton to have not played at all.Against a skilled team like the Wings,he is obsolete.
    Posted by dezaruchi

Agreed Thornton should have sat last night . Lidstrom said before the game that, the Bruin's were going to be measuring stick for them , to see how they stack up against 1 of the top teams in the east. Let's hope that last nights game was just an anomaly, and they they can forget this game, and get back on track, Sunday afternoon......SANS THORNTON.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

sunday's game will be a measuring stick for the b's. they will definitely be up for that game after being embarassed 6-1. i'm sure they will come out strong so we'll see how they do.

Sections
Shortcuts