6 goals in the last 4 games....3 by the defensemen ! , !

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

6 goals in the last 4 games....3 by the defensemen ! , !

Wich means the Bruins forwards have only scored 3 goals in the last 4 games ...

Seguin , Horton, Looch, Bergeron, Krejci , Marchnd were are you guys ???

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

Re: 6 goals in the last 4 games....3 by the defensemen ! , !

Horrible goaltending tonight. I dont know who depends more on posts to try and look good, you or Khudobin.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

It was not Khudo's best game I have to admit....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

It was not Khudo's best game I have to admit....

See Stanley.  That didn't hurt.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

Could someone somewhere please note that I was the first person to get Stanley to admit Khudo is human. I should get a prize or something.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to mikzor's comment:

Horrible goaltending tonight. I dont know who depends more on posts to try and look good, you or Khudobin.

That's about as funny as your Tretiak "joke".

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Could someone somewhere please note that I was the first person to get Stanley to admit Khudo is human. I should get a prize or something.

Why are most of your posts on Stanley threads?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Why are most of your posts on Stanley threads?

I dont know. Why are most of yours arrogant nonsense? Some questions just dont have answers my man.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

I think milkzor secretely admires me....thanks milkzor

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

I think milkzor secretely admires me....thanks milkzor

You arent a bad guy Stanley, just misguided with a slight case of ADHD.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

LOL

We just hop to see the BRUINS back in the winning track ASAP

no matter who<s in the net

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

LOL

We just hop to see the BRUINS back in the winning track ASAP

no matter who<s in the net

Looks like you've seen the light, Stanley.  Couldn't agree with you more.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

What's happening to these forums? Used to be some decent hockey discussions, but lately is mostly brickbats ar one another. I think I'll retire once again

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yaso#7. Show Yaso#7's posts

The Power play has been beyond pitiful the last couple of games.  This team needs to make a move and bring in some offensive depth.  The 3rd line is a joke.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to bogie6's comment:

What's happening to these forums? Used to be some decent hockey discussions, but lately is mostly brickbats ar one another. I think I'll retire once again

Bogie6 ....you are right ..We are all. Suppose to be BRUINS fans ..so lets not fight among us ..save your energy to fight against the ennemy (habs)

from now on I dont care and wont cooment who's in the net ...the ultimate goal is start winning ...hope our forwrds wake up and lets also hope that PC concludes a deal in the next few days ..I woulnt be surprise to see Pev, Horton and/or Subban go ....

GO BRUINS !  GO PC !

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

First goal was perfect shot,by probably the hottest player in the league right now,second one probably should off had,almost did with his toe,looked like he wasn't ready for shot,but maybee he thought the 3 Bruins standing there might have gotten the puck,and third goal,strange one off the stick between the legs,than off a skate,then between Khudo's legs,yeah maybee he should have had it,but then maybee the leaf player shouldn't have been left all alone.Yeah he wasn't great lastnight,but sometimes your offence has to bail you out.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to Yaso#7's comment:

The Power play has been beyond pitiful the last couple of games.  This team needs to make a move and bring in some offensive depth.  The 3rd line is a joke.

I wish CJ would give some PP ice time to Paille ...can it be worst .???   We've been struggling for the last 3 seasons with our power play ....Paille can skate, can move the puck real fast (thats what missing) ...1st unit I would try ...Seguin, Marchand , Bergeron, Paille and Hamilton ...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

I wish CJ would give some PP ice time to Paille ...can it be worst .???   We've been struggling for the last 3 seasons with our power play ....Paille can skate, can move the puck real fast (thats what missing) ...1st unit I would try ...Seguin, Marchand , Bergeron, Paille and Hamilton ...

have you watched Paille play? He's fast, yes. He cannot move the puck quickly. His speed is world class, and his stick skills keep him in the bottom 6 and always will. Not a PP guy.

As for the goaltending, can you just admit that you're wrong. You're saying now "ohhh we shouldn't fight" when before you were saying "you'll all be apologizing to me in the end. I'm a genius. I have an unprecedented hockey knowledge." it's hypocritical. You don't want to fight amongst ourselves? okay. say it, you were wrong. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

have you watched Paille play? He's fast, yes. He cannot move the puck quickly. His speed is world class, and his stick skills keep him in the bottom 6 and always will. Not a PP guy.

As for the goaltending, can you just admit that you're wrong. You're saying now "ohhh we shouldn't fight" when before you were saying "you'll all be apologizing to me in the end. I'm a genius. I have an unprecedented hockey knowledge." it's hypocritical. You don't want to fight amongst ourselves? okay. say it, you were wrong. 

WRONG again ..and u will see itntomorrow night Paille playing with Bergeon and Seguin....watch out......as far as Khudo is concerned I said I wont make anymore comments on the goalies...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

stanley. you don't have to talk about the goalies. just say "i was wrong." you were, you know it, we know it, admit it. 

As for Paille, he could light it up playing with bergeron and seguin. never said he wouldn't. but you did not read what I said. There is a big difference between POWERPLAY success, and 5 on 5 success. The vast majority of Paille's offensive production comes in transition just because of his speed. His hands are among the worst in the league. If you can't see this I wonder about your sanity. Powerplay is about stick skills in zone. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

stanley. you don't have to talk about the goalies. just say "i was wrong." you were, you know it, we know it, admit it. 

As for Paille, he could light it up playing with bergeron and seguin. never said he wouldn't. but you did not read what I said. There is a big difference between POWERPLAY success, and 5 on 5 success. The vast majority of Paille's offensive production comes in transition just because of his speed. His hands are among the worst in the league. If you can't see this I wonder about your sanity. Powerplay is about stick skills in zone. 

i do not agree with on that Paille will prove you wrong...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from originalcallodthedom. Show originalcallodthedom's posts

In response to bogie6's comment:

I came back to save that. I'm not the hero you deserve but I'm the one you need. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

i do not agree with on that Paille will prove you wrong...

hmmmmm what happened last time you said someone was going to prove us all wrong (and by us i mean those here on the boards, and every single person in the hockey world) Wheeler never scored 35, Pouliot sucked, and Khudo, well, we all know what happened there.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Bostonfan191....come back tomorrow AM or tonight after the game ...I will be around to accept your apolodgies...

GO PAILLE GO

GO BRUINS GO

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Bostonfan191....come back tomorrow AM or tonight after the game ...I will be around to accept your apolodgies...

GO PAILLE GO

GO BRUINS GO

I'm still waiting for an apology for Khudo.

Sections
Shortcuts