1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Total redemption tonight.  He saved his best for last.  He's off the list!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: #63

LOL  what has he done any different ?  I guess it's only the cheap stuff that you dislike from this kid.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

NAS,

Raffi is coming.  Get ready.  :-)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jake1977. Show Jake1977's posts

great game for him....pretty much a great effort for the whole team.  Deserved to win, and they did....imagine that!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: #63:
    [QUOTE]NAS, Raffi is coming.  Get ready.  :-)
    Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]

That is scary !

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter244. Show scooter244's posts

Really?  I saw nothing different.  How many did you have tonight?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCeagles01. Show BCeagles01's posts

pierre hit it on the nose... Peverly was the x factor tonight. i saw nothing out of the ordinary from marchand.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: #63 : That is scary !
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

Hard to believe from our chats in September that Raffi or the Bruins will get their hands on the cup.  Fitting end to our debate.  Win or lose.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jake1977. Show Jake1977's posts

Not really scared of Torres....am I missing something?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

Marchand was on fire.  Gave checks, buzzed around net all night, and talked trash I'm sure.  Can't believe this guy started the year in the minors (right?).  Wow.  Ken Linseman +++

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Redemption for many Nas, Great discipline and non stop skating, i loved the play ferrence made to krecji, slow out neutral zone then bang  pass to K then awsome to Horton. Perfect exposing that 1-3-1 at the right time.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

nah no debate. I just liked bugging you.  I liked the kid when he was on that Oiler team.Bruins D will have to keep their heads-up and beware when he's on the ice.
    Marchand does not hit like Torres, he might have better hands and a smarter mouth.  Just cannot compare.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

In Response to #63:
    [QUOTE]Total redemption tonight.  He saved his best for last.  He's off the list!
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

Good to see you come around on him. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]Not really scared of Torres....am I missing something?
    Posted by Jake1977[/QUOTE]

Yes a lot. 

In a nut shell.  NAS/BsL and I have had a friendly war going in regards to Raffi.  I got a lotta flack for wanting to sign him this off season.  I said he would get 20 goals in Van.  Didnt happen. 
    Now the Bruins meet Raffi. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Marchand didn't stop skating all night.  Zero mistakes.  Full effort.  No stupid stuff.

Let him continue down that path!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]nah no debate. I just liked bugging you.  I liked the kid when he was on that Oiler team.Bruins D will have to keep their heads-up and beware when he's on the ice. Marchand does not hit like Torres, he might have better hands and a smarter mouth.  Just cannot compare.
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

I wanted Torres for our 3rd line.  He just would look good in a Bruin uniform.  The human wrecking ball will be in full force next round. 

Sorry NAS.  I hijacked your thread with Torres chatter

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

Marchand was stellar tonight. Hard to believe he's a rookie...we sometimes forget.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Raffi is a poor mans Downie.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jake1977. Show Jake1977's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: #63 : Yes a lot.  In a nut shell.  NAS/BsL and I have had a friendly war going in regards to Raffi.  I got a lotta flack for wanting to sign him this off season.  I said he would get 20 goals in Van.  Didnt happen.  Now the Bruins meet Raffi. 

I meant missing him as a player

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

No4,

I like Raffi. Don't let me take my Raffi rage out on you.  Not tonight.  Save it for next week.  We have 5 days.  Cheers

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from no1bruinsfan. Show no1bruinsfan's posts

I have to give props to seidenberg, this guy played a tremendous game on defence tonight. I was really impressed with the whole team to be honest. Been a fan since 1968 and the beer has never tasted any better than it has tonight. Now lets take on those canucks.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jake1977. Show Jake1977's posts

[QUOTE]I have to give props to seidenberg, this guy played a tremendous game on defence tonight. I was really impressed with the whole team to be honest. Been a fan since 1968 and the beer has never tasted any better than it has tonight. Now lets take on those canucks.
    Posted by no1bruinsfan[/QUOTE]

Seidenberg has been great all playoffs.  Bruins best D-Man all playoffs in my humble opinion. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Redemption for many Nas, Great discipline and non stop skating, i loved the play ferrence made to krecji, slow out neutral zone then bang  pass to K then awsome to Horton. Perfect exposing that 1-3-1 at the right time.
    Posted by wallydouglas[/QUOTE]
    Spot on Wally. That pass was the game's turning point. Terrific break down of the 1-3-1.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]No4, I like Raffi. Don't let me take my Raffi rage out on you.  Not tonight.  Save it for next week.  We have 5 days.  Cheers
    The way you gloat about torres is really quite funny. Buddy....he's a plumber! 3rd or 4th liner at best. Wayne Greztky he is not.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]Redemption for many Nas, Great discipline and non stop skating, i loved the play ferrence made to krecji, slow out neutral zone then bang  pass to K then awsome to Horton. Perfect exposing that 1-3-1 at the right time.
    Posted by wallydouglas[/QUOTE]

I had posted something similar on another thread:

That play that Ference to Krejci and to Horton for the goal proved the downfall of the 1-3-1. Ference waiting and waiting for Tampa to fall into formation and then... well it was tic tac goal.
    The players were like robots the whole game playing the 1-3-1 and that was their killer. Dropping all into position and the Bruins threaded right through it.
    It's as if Tampa players were so sure that the puck would not penetrate , in position and stopped skating.                      

Sections
Shortcuts