7-2 Mtl

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: 7-2 Mtl

Marco,

You stated earlier that you were banned and you knew why.  You also stated that we should ask you why you got banned.  So...why did you get banned?

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Straight forward question.  You said we should ask you why you got banned.

So, why did you get banned?

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I'm not sure why you're afraid to answer the question you asked to be asked.

Whatever, dude. 

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SylvesterMexicano. Show SylvesterMexicano's posts

In response to marco0863's comment:[QUOTE]

Chia u have made good moves and still living under the credibility umbrella of the 2011 cup but ur vision this year lacked.

But hey u won the seg trade since loui had one more goal granted he also played 4 more games .. 

Well here it is Chia... if u do not have a great draft I see the bruins on a slow but steady decline . You won a cup but u should of had  more [/QUOTE]

More excuses for Seguin but no one carse because he didn't help the Stars do squat. No one listened to you about  Kessel, Joe Thorton nor Seguin so no one will listen to you about the draft.

English please!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to marco0863's comment:
    [QUOTE]

all right i will anwer find it oeculiar though tht fater a bruins loss you pop with that question.

the answer is ... i really do not know a thread about me being spike was created and i clearly proved that i was not spike and that thread should not have been created, there are some here that continually use vulgar language and do not get suspended and i felt that was unfair.

basically it was reviewed and i was back.

let me tell u a simple example . you have a  student in a class of say 6 and he does not agree with the others and is persistent about ut ... does the teacher kick him out of class?

i am a fighter by nature and if something does not seem fair ... i will state my case. the bullying that goes on here is so bothersome but backing away is not the answer ... making a difference is.

this a free discussion forum which in my view at times is manipulated by the posters  to make it anything but free

[/QUOTE]

It could be taken as you are the bully.  You attempt to turn every thread into a discussion about Seguin, bullying your thoughts into everyone's brains.  

I hope one of two things happens:

1.  You stop with your traded player obsession.

or

2.  You get banned for life.

10. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts