Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

7:08 PM

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

7:08 PM

It can't come soon enough.  Looking forward to seeing how well the B's can execute their game plan against a team they have had trouble with.  Nothing else matters.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Re: 7:08 PM

In Response to 7:08 PM:
    It can't come soon enough.  Looking forward to seeing how well the B's can execute their game plan against a team they have had trouble with.  Nothing else matters.
    Posted by hangnail

Thank god I had a crazy day so far at work and didnt even breathe till about 10 minutes ago. now im only 5hr away!

Oooo O  O O oH oH OOO o Oh Oh uh Oh Oooo O  O O oH oH OOO o Oh Oh uh Oh Oooo O  O O oH oH OOO o Oh Oh uh Oh Oooo O  O O oH oH OOO o Oh Oh uh Oh

Dang  our version of Ole is harder to type!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

tick, tick, tick....the garden better be rockin'

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

ILH...i think you got that right! un-freakin' believeable

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from gardenbees. Show gardenbees's posts

I grabbed lunch near the Garden today and it's already a zoo in that area!  I am psyched.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Sections
Shortcuts