7th period, only 1 goal scrored in regular time so far UNREAL!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

7th period, only 1 goal scrored in regular time so far UNREAL!!!

is this an NHL record ? ? What is wrong with the B's ? Will they score another goal in these series ??? And I am not talking about the PP...0 for 7 so far... Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012(if we can score)-2013 (sent from my IPad)

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Remi72. Show Remi72's posts

Re: 7th period, only 1 goal scrored in regular time so far UNREAL!!!

Last spring, the B's scored only one goal in the two first games of the serie against Montréal...so, I'm trying to convince myself that they still can turn things around. But, it's not normal that their best player is Benoit Pouliot so far...uh......

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

I am pissed watching the 3rd game in this series and only our 3rd line scored so far...scary !!!! Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012(if ever we can score a goal)-2013 (sent from my IPad)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter244. Show scooter244's posts

Total lack of intensity.  Looks like a church league out there compared with every other series.  Kick it up a notch boys.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

And by the way have we seen a fight so far in this series ? Why we could not use Caron instead of Thornton ??? I have watched Thornton in the 1st period tonight he hits like he doesnt want to hurt th caps ???? Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012(if ever we can score a goal)-2013 (sent from my IPad)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Remi72. Show Remi72's posts

well...we finaly get a goal, but it was because Holtby decided to let it in by purpose !!! And only to see Ovie scores one right after...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Paille the most underated NHL player just scored YESSSSS Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 (sent from my IPad)