7th Player Award thought

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from niftybear. Show niftybear's posts

7th Player Award thought

Marchand is the likely winner but shouldn't some serious consideration be given to Gregory Campbell? He was a throw-in in the Horton deal and yet he's an invaluable C who plays solid defense, hits hard, wins faceoffs and defends his teamates. An enormous improvement over Steve Begin. Marchand has been a big part of the team but I might like to see a tie between him and Campbell.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Neecic. Show Neecic's posts

Re: 7th Player Award thought

honourable mention to Mcquaid

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

anyone else expect Thomas to win the vezina this year?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TTisOverrated. Show TTisOverrated's posts

In Response to Re: 7th Player Award thought:
    [QUOTE]anyone else expect Thomas to win the vezina this year?
    Posted by thedauber1[/QUOTE]
    He'll win it because the voters are blind, but he sure as hell does not deserve it over guys like Pekka Rinne or Henrik Lundqvist

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from wil39. Show wil39's posts

In Response to Re: 7th Player Award thought:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: 7th Player Award thought : He'll win it because the voters are blind, but he sure as hell does not deserve it over guys like Pekka Rinne or Henrik Lundqvist
    Posted by TTisOverrated[/QUOTE]

Thomas is more than deserving, as are Rinne and Lundqvist. Simply put TT has been the best keeper all season long; Best Save %, Best GAA, Best W/L % and 2nd in the league in Shut-outs. So I'm not sure what you are watching. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

you cannot ignore his stats. there are goaltenders in the league i would rather have (henrik, miller), but he is deserving of winning the award this year which is why i think he should get serious consideration for the 7th player

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

Daubs,
    you are correct, I think thomas should have some consideration but won't, I mean didnt 2/3's of the fan base want to trade him?  Lucic would be deserving as well, there were more the a few "this guy will never score 30 goals, will never be more then an overpaid banger" comments on the board, along with all the complaints about his contract..

Campbell would be deserving, but I dont know if he is that big of a surprise to management, they liked his game, he could have been left off the trade just as easily and sobotka could have been playing center on the 4th, so they had to see something..

Sections
Shortcuts