9-27-2013 vs Jets

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

9-27-2013 vs Jets

Roster information for tonight is starting to trickle in.

• Rask may not get the planned start, perhaps to get another look at Johnson/Svedberg.
    • Apparently Caron-Campbell-Johnson will be a line.
    • Krejci has some back spasms.  If he sits, we may see Lucic-Spooner-Iginla.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: 9-27-2013 vs Jets

In response to DrCC's comment:

• Rask may not get the planned start, perhaps to get another look at Johnson/Svedberg.

This sounds like fun.  I'm going to miss the game because I'm playing tonight.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Dez might be going and Red is going. We'll have to get the play by play from them, not being televised.

Spooner! Spooner! Spooner!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I, on the other hand, will be there live in Saskatoon. I can't wait as it's been years since I caught the Bruins live. The building only holds 11000 so I imagine the view will be great to boot. Pics (of questionable quality) from the game will be posted tomorrow.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I, on the other hand, will be there live in Saskatoon. I can't wait as it's been years since I caught the Bruins live. The building only holds 11000 so I imagine the view will be great to boot. Pics (of questionable quality) from the game will be posted tomorrow.

[/QUOTE]

I expect a live update thread.  Are you wearing your R. Spooner #51 jersey?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

Dez might be going and Red is going. We'll have to get the play by play from them, not being televised.

I got the tics San so I'm going for sure. Work was rained out which is great considering Moose Jaw has only had 1 day of rain in the previous 5 weeks. It was obviously meant to be.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to OatesCam's comment:

I expect a live update thread.  Are you wearing your R. Spooner #51 jersey?

I will be wearing my white #37 and will do my best to provide an update or 2.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Red was going - had a blast last night, but when I got back to parents my Dad was having chest pains - gave up my ticket to my cousin who is still going (I think she'd have landed by now). It doesn't look like it is too serious but I'm typing from a cafe at the hospital. Sucks, but right now I don't really care that much.

Like I said last night was a blast so that will have to suffice. Have a couple pints for me Dez.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Thanks Dez! 

PS. Is that the same arena were the 2010 U20 Worlds were ? 
    That place is loud! 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You are playing tonight...humm I wish I would ref your game...I would give you a few 10 mins misconduct

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to red75's comment:

Red was going - had a blast last night, but when I got back to parents my Dad was having chest pains - gave up my ticket to my cousin who is still going (I think she'd have landed by now). It doesn't look like it is too serious but I'm typing from a cafe at the hospital. Sucks, but right now I don't really care that much.

Like I said last night was a blast so that will have to suffice. Have a couple pints for me Dez.

God bless your dad red...we will have a little prayer for him...good luck

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Will do Red and best wishes to your Dad on a speedy recovery.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

Sorry to hear about your dad and best of luck!

Good game to watch! Wish i could have gone to one of the preseasons this year!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Thanks Dez! 

PS. Is that the same arena were the 2010 U20 Worlds were ? 
    That place is loud! 

It sure is San and I can't wait to be a part of the noise.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Remi72. Show Remi72's posts

We're going to read you, DEZ, you are our reporter !! :)

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

http://www.tsn.ca/Winnipeg/listen/

Guess I'll have this on while im working.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Spooner on the first line, good. He has had a very strong pre-season.

Not sold on Chad Johnson. I personally think Svedberg has outplayed him despite the shutout.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

@NHLBruins

"Bruins score! Just 26 seconds in, Carl Söderberg bangs in a rebound off Reilly Smith's shot from the slot. B's lead Jets 1-0 ^CS"

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

@NHLBruins

"Johnny Rocket! Boychuk makes it 2-0 with a bomb from the right point after a bank pass off the wall from Lucic. 5:46 into the first. ^CS"

Edit: Target practice, Al Montoya in net Laughing

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

@NHLBruins

"Johnny Rocket! Boychuk makes it 2-0 with a bomb from the right point after a bank pass off the wall from Lucic. 5:46 into the first. ^CS"

Edit: Target practice, Al Montoya in net Laughing

and Spooner got an assist. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from UtahBruin. Show UtahBruin's posts

Sounds like Montoya's "chin save" turned the PK around

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

What the hell?  I just got back from my game and I see they pasted the Jets 5 zip and there are only a few posts on this thread?  

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:

[QUOTE]

Spooner on the first line, good. He has had a very strong pre-season.

Not sold on Chad Johnson. I personally think Svedberg has outplayed him despite the shutout.

[/QUOTE]

Jmwalter...long time no see !   welcome back !

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Only me & Stanley here?

I've died and gone to hell.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Only me & Stanley here?

I've died and gone to hell.

lol. U probably didnt read my post

Sections
Shortcuts