9 is not where the bruins want to be picking.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: 9 is not where the bruins want to be picking.

In Response to Re: 9 is not where the bruins want to be picking.:
    there is a halfway decent chance the player at 9 could turn out to be pretty darn good....Posted by thedauber1

That's exactly why PC will keep it unless he's blown away Dauber. Chiarelli can fill Recchi and Ryder's spots with some of the UFAs this summer like Laich, Sturm (why not ?), Cole or even Grier pretty good names that wouldn't be expensive.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

In Response to Re: 9 is not where the bruins want to be picking.:
    In Response to Re: 9 is not where the bruins want to be picking. : That's exactly why PC will keep it unless he's blown away Dauber. Chiarelli can fill Recchi and Ryder's spots with some of the UFAs this summer like Laich, Sturm (why not ?), Cole or even Grier pretty good names that wouldn't be expensive.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin

thats all well and good, but what if he realizes that he has a bunch of cap room and can do better than "replacing" these guys, and upgrade

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Very true lots to pick from in the UFA or RFA for that. I think many GMs will call PC about Rask, Thomas and the # 9 so he's positioned himself very well even if he wants to make a run at Richards.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

unless you want to trade krejci, or move seguin to wing perminently, why would we sign a center long term?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Savard could be out for good the Bruins need that point per game PP QB...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I think everyhting posted on this thread is directly tied to what happens with savard. Until there is a resolution on that I think PC's hands are pretty much tied.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

sandog, yes we need that center, but at what cost, you cannot have richards, seguin, krejci, and bergeron all on the same team. i don't think were going to get a resolution to this savard issue any time soon.

Sections
Shortcuts