A BRUINS FANS WORST NIGHTMARE

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucfan. Show lucfan's posts

A BRUINS FANS WORST NIGHTMARE

tonights disaster at the forum was like a nightmare you couldn't wake up from....  All the bad things that could happen did- we did not just lose a Game 6.  Their two most prolific scorers woke up- Vanek and Pacioretty; they continued to produce on their powerplay.  So now they have production from 3 lines.  Our dependable rookie D-man Kevin Miller had four d-zone giveaways.  Chara looked horrible- Bartkowski was his usual useless self.  Open nets missed:  Ericsson 2, Lucic 2 Campbell 1, Marchand 1.   IMO  even the games we've lost this series, we had outplayed them, but look back in history, Price can always be counted on for 1 shutout in a series against Boston.  The Bruins have entirely too many empty uniforms and it seems like no matter how bad Bartkowski or Marchand play they  have a guaranteed spot.  I was a big Riley Smith fan at the beginning of the season, but since he took that vicious hit in the 1st Pittsburgh meeting  from Bortuzzo, he has looked like a nervous wreck at the opposing blueline and it happened again tonight-  Emelin hit him early and reduced him to a perimeter player for the night. Ordinarily I would be saying what most of Bruins nation is probably saying-  WE'LL JUST BEAT 'EM WEDNESDAY IN GAME 7.......I don't even see how?  Tonight was our worst showing and their best and.......I don't know what the hell to expect-and we don't have Horton do we?   

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Re: A BRUINS FANS WORST NIGHTMARE

In response to lucfan's comment:

tonights disaster at the forum was like a nightmare you couldn't wake up from....  All the bad things that could happen did- we did not just lose a Game 6.  Their two most prolific scorers woke up- Vanek and Pacioretty; they continued to produce on their powerplay.  So now they have production from 3 lines.  Our dependable rookie D-man Kevin Miller had four d-zone giveaways.  Chara looked horrible- Bartkowski was his usual useless self.  Open nets missed:  Ericsson 2, Lucic 2 Campbell 1, Marchand 1.   IMO  even the games we've lost this series, we had outplayed them, but look back in history, Price can always be counted on for 1 shutout in a series against Boston.  The Bruins have entirely too many empty uniforms and it seems like no matter how bad Bartkowski or Marchand play they  have a guaranteed spot.  I was a big Riley Smith fan at the beginning of the season, but since he took that vicious hit in the 1st Pittsburgh meeting  from Bortuzzo, he has looked like a nervous wreck at the opposing blueline and it happened again tonight-  Emelin hit him early and reduced him to a perimeter player for the night. Ordinarily I would be saying what most of Bruins nation is probably saying-  WE'LL JUST BEAT 'EM WEDNESDAY IN GAME 7.......I don't even see how?  Tonight was our worst showing and their best and.......I don't know what the hell to expect-and we don't have Horton do we?   

He didn't in 2009. I think you're over reacting a great deal for nothing. The B's could've had 4 goals tonite if they had any puck luck at all. I don't think Boston played badly, I think they just didn't bury their chances while Montreal did. This team thrives off of adversity. I hate game 7's because anything can happen in them, but you need to get a grip & keep the faith.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

Don't have time to read a book

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Every loss = overreaction.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to pauly1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Don't have time to read a book

[/QUOTE]

Or post anything worth reading.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

I don't know if anyone remembers a beauty of a play from Soderberg where he does a spin-o-rama to throw the puck at the net and Loui gets his stick on the ice between the defenseman's legs only to miss by inches... those kinds of things were the frustration for me. SO CLOSE BUT NO GOAL! And how many times will you see Chara and Rask bungle a breakaway like that (don't hate but be honest?)

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

In response to bosbruins2011cup's comment:

In response to Bruinfaninnewjersey's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I don't know if anyone remembers a beauty of a play from Soderberg where he does a spin-o-rama to throw the puck at the net and Loui gets his stick on the ice between the defenseman's legs only to miss by inches... those kinds of things were the frustration for me. SO CLOSE BUT NO GOAL! And how many times will you see Chara and Rask bungle a breakaway like that (don't hate but be honest?)

Your dead on but the most frustrating thing of the night for me is the bruins didn't show up I just can't get over that.

[/QUOTE]

we're not on the same page at all... of course the Bruins showed up, but it is pretty disheartening getting burned on every mistake and then every bounce goes against you at the other end too.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sobchack. Show Sobchack's posts

Interesting observations on the Bs' play tonight. I'll stick with CJ's conclusions post-game: they didn't play well and made some critical mistakes.

winning a Cup is no cakewalk but this team is too good not to at least make the Finals.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to Sobchack's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Interesting observations on the Bs' play tonight. I'll stick with CJ's conclusions post-game: they didn't play well and made some critical mistakes.

winning a Cup is no cakewalk but this team is too good not to at least make the Finals.

[/QUOTE]

And there you are. The Bruins will increase their level of play on Wednesday. As we saw last Saturday, when that happens it's over for the Habs. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You said it yourself. Tonight was THEIR best. Not Boston's. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sobchack. Show Sobchack's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Sobchack's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

And there you are. The Bruins will increase their level of play on Wednesday. As we saw last Saturday, when that happens it's over for the Habs. 

[/QUOTE]

Yup. We've seen the Jekyll and Hyde act. It shows up with EVERY playoff team. This year's team is as intent on taking care of unfinished business from last year as a team can be. Yes, the Habs are tougher than the Laffs of last year but the Bs won't let it happen....I just hope the refs let them play. That's key.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

The B's can't hit any more post's because Healy can only count to 10.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Boo hoo

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

I'm saving any display of extreme emotion until the end of game 7. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

In response to marco0863's comment:

Bruins need to win wed .... no matter how long this series has gone if we lose in frint of bruin fans it will be an embarrassment

Really...? I was not aware of that.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Here's what I saw.

The Habs played their best game of the series.

The Bruins were in control and dominating even though the Habs were playing their best.

There was about 6 minutes of the game where the Bruins didn't show up or were mentally absent.

In those 6 minutes the Habs killed the Bruins.

In the time the Bruins dominated they couldn't score.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to bosbruins2011cup's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The lack of effort and no show with a chance to close out is the most disappointing and disturbing thing. Why even board the flight to Montreal for game 6. Should have just stayed in Boston for game 7 what an embarrassment tonight.

[/QUOTE]

Who displayed a lack of effort?  I felt they played hard all night long.  A few mistakes were made and the Habs scored on them, but I don't think those mistakes were from the Bruins not showing up to play.

So, tell me.

1.  Who didn't show up to play?

2.  Which plays exactly are you referring to?

3.  What could that player have done differently?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

WingfaninIL, is that you?

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts