A BRUINS FANS WORST NIGHTMARE

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco0863. Show marco0863's posts

Re: A BRUINS FANS WORST NIGHTMARE

In response to Sobchack's comment:

Interesting observations on the Bs' play tonight. I'll stick with CJ's conclusions post-game: they didn't play well and made some critical mistakes.

winning a Cup is no cakewalk but this team is too good not to at least make the Finals.

Why do u think so?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco0863. Show marco0863's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

Here's what I saw.

The Habs played their best game of the series.

The Bruins were in control and dominating even though the Habs were playing their best.

There was about 6 minutes of the game where the Bruins didn't show up or were mentally absent.

In those 6 minutes the Habs killed the Bruins.

In the time the Bruins dominated they couldn't score.

I'll tell u what I saw

I saw mtl buzzing from the start I also bruins buzzing but no stinging. You can buzz all you want but u  have to sing

I also saw lucic display of brick hands 

I also saw march miss a good chance

I also saw loui playing crap again

I also saw krejci having a shot but not dcoring

I also saw ig shooting but missing

I also saw a mtl player scoring on a break with chara on his back... who on the bruins can do that

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Why?

Honestly, if the Bruins did the one thing that they fail to do every loss- Convert. they win.

For a solid 12 minute span in the 2nd the B's DOMINATED. and couldn't finish. If they score once there its 1-1 and a whole different game that the B's are controlling. I honestly thought in the 2nd period that the B's were gonna close it out.

But no, they get a bs cherry pick from Maxi Pad and he sends it through Tuukka 5-hole ending that fun.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from btrentor. Show btrentor's posts

No excuses - The Habs took the B's behind the woodshed.

Patience vs. Discipline?

CJ is well noted for building confidence and letting them play through slumps. Other coaches would sit players, change lines etc. but at this point what can be done? Would have adjusting earlier sent a message or have made no difference?

This is not a "panic" cry because they lost; its simply a valid question since all playoffs their best players have not been their best players.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

LMAO

Bruins will win game 7 and then you can have your sw e t dreams

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

My favorite part is how every year in the playoffs the Bruins playing a bad game is somehow a personal affront to some people.

This team is a heart attack special. I love it. Bring on game 7. Anyone writing this team off at this point should just stay the F off the wagon once and for all.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to seobrien's comment:

My favorite part is how every year in the playoffs the Bruins playing a bad game is somehow a personal affront to some people.

This team is a heart attack special. I love it. Bring on game 7. Anyone writing this team off at this point should just stay the F off the wagon once and for all.

It's because all the other teams win 4 straight and every night they're the best team . Oh wait , that doesn't make sense, how can every team win 4-0 ?? who would they be playing ?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Agree that losing a playoff series to the Habs is right up there with the worst nightmares, but I think the B's will play their best game Wednesday and finally put their arch rivals on the golf course......and that will feel as close as it gets to winning a Stanley Cup (for me!), so keep your head up and get ready to see some great Bruins hockey! 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MustangBri. Show MustangBri's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

Here's what I saw.

The Habs played their best game of the series.

The Bruins were in control and dominating even though the Habs were playing their best.

There was about 6 minutes of the game where the Bruins didn't show up or were mentally absent.

In those 6 minutes the Habs killed the Bruins.

In the time the Bruins dominated they couldn't score.

How can you say the Bruins dominated when the Habs outscored us,  outshot us, outhit us, won more faceoffs...  outplayed us in EVERY phase of the game?  I watched from beginning to end,  game was completely dominated by Le Habitants...  no question.

Bruins dominated every other game this series...  but not game #6.  Be honest.

Anyway...  Game #7 here we come.  Let's get this done!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Game was not completely dominated by either team. Bruins, without looking it up seemed to have the edge in offensive zone time but most of those shots were blocked. Bruins made more mistakes, Habs capitalized on them. 4-0.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I don't think losing a non-deciding game would be my worst nightmare.  The Philly game from a few years back was much worse.  Bergeron's concussion from Jones is probably the worst thing I can remember.  

And drafting Jonsson.

And Hamill.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

I have been a Bs fan too long to worry on nightmares.  I believe in the team now built, why would I think differently.  

I always love the ones who said I told you so when they predict doomsday endings.  I laugh as only one team wins the Stanley Cup, lots of losers.  

"Don't judge me monkey" 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

How can a Game 7 be the WORST NIGHTMARE for a Bruins fan.

We own them. 

Go away you doubters. We don't need you messing up our tranquillity. 

Sections
Shortcuts