a change in seguin

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

a change in seguin

I've noticed for the last 5 games or so that he has seemed to really want the puck. This is something I have never seen in him before. He got the puck, and moved it quickly. Now, he wants it, he has been way better in puck battles, and is much more willing to hold onto the puck along the boards. This is something Bergeron does all the time and I think it is a massive step in Seguin's development. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: a change in seguin

He's going to have to start going into the corner first, instead of jockeying for position every time.  Lucic and Bergeron are fearless in this respect.  I don't think I've seen Seguin (with all of his speed!) get to the puck in the corner first...yet.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

And then he ruins all good will by taking a dive.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

And then he ruins all good will by taking a dive.

I'm not convinced it was a dive

If that was a dive I think he's not that good an actor, he should have sold it more.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

I'm not convinced it was a dive

If that was a dive I think he's not that good an actor, he should have sold it more.

Seguin is very strong and is an amazing skater.  That little bump doesn't put him on his can...ever.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Babajingo. Show Babajingo's posts

I'm not a Seguin fanboy but I think he went to check the Buff player, and he moved.  resulting in the fact that he fell forward.   Didn't seem that bad to me, compared to other obvious embeleshments I've seen, not called.

He has been hustling alot more, lately.  That's good.  Didn't take guys like Stamkos and Tavares a few years to get comfortable in the league? Just asking.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Stamkos isn't a good example, but Tavares is.

Stamkos goal totals:

Tavares point totals:

Seguin point totals:

?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

i don't think that was a dive. that kind of contact can EASILY place a really good skater who is at high speed on the ice. if it was a dive, he probably would have hung out on the ice for a little longer, but he popped right up. I think it wasn't so much a dive, as it was as much of a dive as the chara penalty (was it kaleta?) and was called according to the previous precedent set by the officials. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from getoffthephone. Show getoffthephone's posts

That dive would of fit in perfect with the Habs lol

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from getoffthephone. Show getoffthephone's posts

Don't look like anyone wants to knock on John Scott's door again lol

Sections
Shortcuts