A couple interesting, fair articles on Lucic and Marchand in the Vancouver Sun

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

A couple interesting, fair articles on Lucic and Marchand in the Vancouver Sun

http://www.vancouversun.com/sports/hockey/vancouver-canucks/Bruins+Brad+Marchand+showing+signs/9469459/story.html

http://www.vancouversun.com/sports/hockey/vancouver-canucks/Boston+Bruins+Milan+Lucic+make+mood+with/9464977/story.html

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from trouts. Show trouts's posts

Re: A couple interesting, fair articles on Lucic and Marchand in the Vancouver Sun

I liked the piece on Lucic alot. Thanks.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Re: A couple interesting, fair articles on Lucic and Marchand in the Vancouver Sun

Nice reads, thanks.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrandPapiRGods. Show OrrandPapiRGods's posts

Who knew, someone from Vancouver with  a neutral, fair assessment of 2 hated Bruins. Refreshing

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to SoxFanInIL's comment:

http://www.vancouversun.com/sports/hockey/vancouver-canucks/Bruins+Brad+Marchand+showing+signs/9469459/story.html

http://www.vancouversun.com/sports/hockey/vancouver-canucks/Boston+Bruins+Milan+Lucic+make+mood+with/9464977/story.html

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

Interesting...don't agree with the premise on the Marchand piece.

And, the story on Marchand says a lot about why I'm not a Claude Julien fan.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to JWensink's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

How so ? Please enlighten us.

Can't wait for this beauty of an explanation.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

How so ? Please enlighten us.

Can't wait for this beauty of an explanation.

[/QUOTE]

Now that's pretty f'd up

Hey Chowda...you know what ? I've been down this road with you before, and honestly really don't want it to start sliding into personal attacks, which is where it's headed. You want to go there, you're going to have to do it alone this time around.

You want to ask me a question - then ask, I've got no problem debating topics - but I'm all set with the smart azz condescending tone.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Now that's pretty f'd up

Hey Chowda...you know what ? I've been down this road with you before, and honestly really don't want it to start sliding into personal attacks, which is where it's headed. You want to go there, you're going to have to do it alone this time around.

You want to ask me a question - then ask, I've got no problem debating topics - but I'm all set with the smart azz condescending tone.

[/QUOTE]

You are a great poster, and such a knowledgeable hockey expert...congrats !

Maybe you could use that superior intellect

Ya, you're right. You're above using condescending tones or sliding into personal attacks.

P.S I knew you wouldn't explain.........because it wouldn't have made any sense.

Your thoughts about Julien's coaching was a bunch of bull back then and it sure as hell wouldn't be worth reading now.

Thanks for sparing me that.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

Now that's pretty f'd up

[/QUOTE]

You are a great poster, and such a knowledgeable hockey expert...congrats !

Maybe you could use that superior intellect

Ya, you're right. You're above using condescending tones or sliding into personal attacks.

P.S I knew you wouldn't explain.........because it wouldn't have made any sense.

Your thoughts about Julien's coaching was a bunch of bull back then and it sure as hell wouldn't be worth reading now.

Thanks for sparing me that.

Hey - if that's how you felt - then you shouldn't have asked.

I'll tell you ...but you gotta ask nice

[/QUOTE]

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

I'll tell you ...but you gotta ask nice

[/QUOTE]

Here's as nice as I can put it. 

No thanks I changed my mind like Iginla did at the deadline...........no matter how much you sweeten the pot I'm going elsewhere for an opinion. 

Why ? Because I have the last say whether I want to read it or not.

I'm using my No Wensink Clause.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I thought he said all the right things JW, what didnt you like?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

I thought he said all the right things JW, what didnt you like?

[/QUOTE]

I read it twice just to see what he was talking about.

Like you I found nothing.

It must be a ..........read between the lines thing. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

“Absolutely,” Julien said. “You guys may not see it but we do. He has been much better. It doesn’t mean he doesn’t slip once in a while. But he’s been much better than he was his first couple of years.”

That is criticizing on of your own in a place where the home team was biting fingers and spearing people in the groin.   The man is an emotional vacuum cleaner     How bout - we love Brad on our team. I'm sure everyone here in Vancouver appreciates what a big part of our success he has been. He's a young talented emotional player, and we are happy to have him.   not this guy

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]

“Absolutely,” Julien said. “You guys may not see it but we do. He has been much better. It doesn’t mean he doesn’t slip once in a while. But he’s been much better than he was his first couple of years.”

That is criticizing on of your own in a place where the home team was biting fingers and spearing people in the groin.   The man is an emotional vacuum cleaner     How bout - we love Brad on our team. I'm sure everyone here in Vancouver appreciates what a big part of our success he has been. He's a young talented emotional player, and we are happy to have him.   not this guy

[/QUOTE]

I dont think he is criticizing him at all JW, in fact I think he is pointing out that Marchand has matured in that respect, and I agree with Julien on this.

Thats how I see it atleast.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

I dont think he is criticizing him at all JW, in fact I think he is pointing out that Marchand has matured in that respect, and I agree with Julien on this.

Thats how I see it atleast.

[/QUOTE]

I think his comments are giving respect to Marchand for how his game has evolved.

Sections
Shortcuts