A couple things before Game 7.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

A couple things before Game 7.

1. Win or lose It's a lock Tim Thomas wins the Conn Smythe, unless Marchand scores the Cup winning goal in O.T to complete the hat trick..Maybe
    2. If we win I want to see apologies on here from the "Bruins fans" who as of yesterday wanted Julien fired...I know who you are. (Biggest complaint is not playing Seguin: Keep in mind Tom Brady isone of the best quarterbacks to ever live: It took a Bledsoe lung collapse for the "genious" to put him)
    3. Before game 7 there should be written, heart felt apologies to Tim Thomas from the following people.
    a. SoxFanInIl
    b. Lucaooo
    c. Roberto Luongo
    4. I by no means am predicting anything,but, should there be a parade, I think us "dedicated" Bruins fas who actually watch the games in October should have prefered seating for the festivities over the "bandwagoners"..I have come up with a idea to assure we get what we deserve...Upon entering parade you are only alowed to be in the front row if you can answer 3 questions given by the nearest BPD regarding the Bruins...They will be random questions that will differ from Officer to Officer but they are sure to ween out the pink hats..This will judge how long thy've been "A huge Bruins Fan".I'll give you an example of one Officers sheet.
    1. Who is the Bruins back up goaltender:
    a. Doug Mirabelli
    b  Tuuka Rask
    c. Matt Cassel

2. In what quarter of last nights game did Luongo get pulled?
    a. 2nd
    b. 4th
    c. 1st inning

3. How many goals did Marc Savard have in game 6?
    1. 2
    2. 0
    3. 5

This should do it.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

Re: A couple things before Game 7.

Assuming Marchand is not suddenly a 4th finalist for the Vezina, I'm going to guess you mean the Conn Smythe.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Deep post little to long forme to follow this drunk but i dont owe anyone an apology becuse i have rooted for this team win or lose for 28 years thats my life tme. I will admit  I wa wring we would never win under cluade but it would be a happy admission of being wrong.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Yes I meant Conn Smythe...He obviously has the Vezina locked up..I hope your apology comes soon SoxFanInIl...be a good sport and have some fun with it!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

If they win kelv or any fans on here I will buy u drinks after the parade I will be going down with a car load of friends from maine if we win

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

In Response to Re: A couple things before Game 7.:
    Yes I meant Conn Smythe...He obviously has the Vezina locked up..I hope your apology comes soon SoxFanInIl...be a good sport and have some fun with it!
    Posted by kelvana33

I'm too old for apologies and regrets, my friend. 

If I had the opportunity I'd tell him in person.  (that's what Jim Shoenfield did)However, anything posted on this board would be more of a public spectacle for the people who hate me here.  No dice, no thanks.

I have said out loud already that his performance both in this final and this playoff season overall has earned my respect and caused me to retire my aggressive public attitude towards him.  He clearly deserves nothing but respect at this point.  I could never promise to not criticize any goalie, but the attitude is over.

That's as close to an apology that you will hear.  Hopefully you and some others can get over your personal issues with me and just enjoy this jaw-droppingly amazing time to be a Bruins' fan.

I simply will not even acknowlege this issue again.

Go B's.  Do everything you can Wednesday.  And whatever happens, thanks for 2011.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Goaler82. Show Goaler82's posts

Wow. Luongo had great seats for the game! Right beside the bench! How did he manage to get such great..... Oh, wait.

Sections
Shortcuts