a great video!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

a great video!

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DwnYDNyfVUgI%26feature%3Dshare&h=7AQA6spJe

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

Re: a great video!

if you put it on mute....maybe. 

heres a good video for you bruins8

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

its funny because i was looking at kessels rookie year stats and he had more pts than seguin   hmmmm and if you want to compare this year kessel had 3x as many pts as seguin

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

seguin has a cup....kessel was a -20. you really aren't that intelligent are you. it wasn't taking seguin over kessel (i think any intelligent hockey person would take seguin hamilton and knight + a cup over a -20 forward any day of the week) it was deciding between kessel and krejci. thank god, the bruins made the right decision.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

if u want to talk intelligent, then ok here goes, it was never between 46-81, we couldve paid 81 5 mil and cut out of players that combine to make up 5mil not 37-17-46 we shouldve kept him 5 mil for 36 goals is a bargain is that not what bergeron is making?  kessel is a minus 20 because he is on the leafs look at his lat season here he is a plus 24! can u imagine kessel with lucic and krejci? that would be unstoppable, sure we won the cup, but that had little to do with seguin, we can only hope seguin becomes a star, but isnt kessel already a very good player i mean 30 plus on the leafs? you are better than anyone he is playing with, if he is playing with 37 or 46 he would score 40 every season barring injury for the next 7-8 years how can anyone deny he is a good player you cant teach speed and its hard to just let go of guranteed 30-40 goals every year.. i like the team they have alot now...but imagine how good they would be with 81

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Second worst thread of 2011

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

In Response to Re: a great video!:
    [QUOTE]if u want to talk intelligent, then ok here goes, it was never between 46-81, we couldve paid 81 5 mil and cut out of players that combine to make up 5mil not 37-17-46 we shouldve kept him 5 mil for 36 goals is a bargain is that not what bergeron is making?  kessel is a minus 20 because he is on the leafs look at his lat season here he is a plus 24! can u imagine kessel with lucic and krejci? that would be unstoppable, sure we won the cup, but that had little to do with seguin, we can only hope seguin becomes a star, but isnt kessel already a very good player i mean 30 plus on the leafs? you are better than anyone he is playing with, if he is playing with 37 or 46 he would score 40 every season barring injury for the next 7-8 years how can anyone deny he is a good player you cant teach speed and its hard to just let go of guranteed 30-40 goals every year.. i like the team they have alot now...but imagine how good they would be with 81
    Posted by bruins8[/QUOTE]

this is a joke right? first off, the plus minus bit. oh woe is me he played on the leafs, its all the teams fault. you see that he was the best player on the team...there were 6 players on the leafs that were plus players last year, including grabovski who was a plus 14. okay, so thats out the window. okay theres your first idiot point taken care of, lets move onto another. so, if we kept kessel, where would horton have played? I can very well imagine him with krejci and lucic, but 17,46,18>17,46,81 every day of the week. one RW plays a winning brand of hockey, one does not. One was part of a stanley cup winning team, one was part of the 9th worst team in the NHL (and 2nd worst the year before). Why would you think he could score 40 every year with a bruins center? he couldn't do it with Savard, who as I recall was a pretty good passer. Seguin didn't have much to do with us winning a cup? didn't he pretty much single handedly win a game for us in a 7 game series? that might have been important, no? I don't get why you say hes a guaranteed 30-40. hes never scored 40, so throw that number out the window. Yes I can imagine the Bruins with 81....and they are worse than the bruins were this year, without 81, and with 18. There, I destroyed all your stupid arguments, I want the last 5 minutes of my life back

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1NEFAN2. Show 1NEFAN2's posts

How much ice time does Kessel have?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

How many playoff goals did Kessel get this year?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

kessel - 1,607 minutes. seguin - 902

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LordByron77. Show LordByron77's posts

Wasn't the story "Kessel wanted to leave Boston and play in Toronto?"
    How could we have signed him? He DIDN'T WANT TO BE IN BOSTON!

Now as I see it, we got a pretty good deal because a Baby didn't want to be here.
    Glad he left cause the Chemistry we had the 2 years he was gone gave us the opportunity to Win Lord Stanley's Cup!

Thank You Kessel

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: a great video! : this is a joke right? first off, the plus minus bit. oh woe is me he played on the leafs, its all the teams fault. you see that he was the best player on the team...there were 6 players on the leafs that were plus players last year, including grabovski who was a plus 14. okay, so thats out the window. okay theres your first idiot point taken care of, lets move onto another. so, if we kept kessel, where would horton have played? I can very well imagine him with krejci and lucic, but 17,46,18 />17,46,81 every day of the week. one RW plays a winning brand of hockey, one does not. One was part of a stanley cup winning team, one was part of the 9th worst team in the NHL (and 2nd worst the year before). Why would you think he could score 40 every year with a bruins center? he couldn't do it with Savard, who as I recall was a pretty good passer. Seguin didn't have much to do with us winning a cup? didn't he pretty much single handedly win a game for us in a 7 game series? that might have been important, no? I don't get why you say hes a guaranteed 30-40. hes never scored 40, so throw that number out the window. Yes I can imagine the Bruins with 81....and they are worse than the bruins were this year, without 81, and with 18. There, I destroyed all your stupid arguments, I want the last 5 minutes of my life back
    Posted by thedauber1[/QUOTE]
    Dauber, I gave up trying to talk sense into that clown long ago. He keeps wanting to bring "what-ifs" into the argument when, in reality, the only important FACT is that Boston won the Cup after shipping Kessel out. Argument over.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from biggskye. Show biggskye's posts

[QUOTE]if u want to talk intelligent, then ok here goes, it was never between 46-81, we couldve paid 81 5 mil and cut out of players that combine to make up 5mil not 37-17-46 we shouldve kept him 5 mil for 36 goals is a bargain is that not what bergeron is making?  kessel is a minus 20 because he is on the leafs look at his lat season here he is a plus 24! can u imagine kessel with lucic and krejci? that would be unstoppable, sure we won the cup, but that had little to do with seguin, we can only hope seguin becomes a star, but isnt kessel already a very good player i mean 30 plus on the leafs? you are better than anyone he is playing with, if he is playing with 37 or 46 he would score 40 every season barring injury for the next 7-8 years how can anyone deny he is a good player you cant teach speed and its hard to just let go of guranteed 30-40 goals every year.. i like the team they have alot now...but imagine how good they would be with 81
       Yeah, I bet they would have won 2 cups this year.
    Only a fool would keep bringing up, "what if" scenarios, with a team that has just won the Stanley cup.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]...but imagine how good they would be with 81

Yeah, maybe they could have won two Stanley Cups last season.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from polishprince19. Show polishprince19's posts

So your plan would be to play with kessel and a half of team. You do realize its not as simple as getting rid of the 5 lowest paid guys to get kessel in because you have to pay their replacements atleast 525k to fill their roster spot,so you really have to cut about 8.5-9 million

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

[QUOTE]its funny because i was looking at kessels rookie year stats and he had more pts than seguin   hmmmm and if you want to compare this year kessel had 3x as many pts as seguin

its even funnier cause my inside sources with bruins just told me your a huge kessel tool and living fantasy land is fine but kessel was shipped out of here after scoring 36 goals for draft picks!!! and 2 years after the bruins did that they won the Stanley cup!

how do u explain that bruins81? how many teams just ship out such a goal scorer for draft picks? well my inside sources tell me that phil kessel is a hockey teams CANCER and if Toronto ever wants to win anything they should wheel him out for a bag of practice pucks.

the best was at the draft when all the analyst were laughing when hamilton fell to the bruins to complete the kessel to toronto deal. they were laughing because of the total haul the bruins got for much maligned kessel.

what are your sources with the bruins telling u buddy??? o ya this is what they told u!!!!! hahahahaha

Re: richards to leafs done deal announced tue 7-5-11

posted at 7/1/2011 2:10 PM EDT
    www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=2ecd90dcdb4e7f44d76e3e171010df96&plckUserId=2ecd90dcdb4e7f44d76e3e171010df96">
    First: 8/2/2005
    Last: 7/14/2011
    MY SOURCE WORKS FOR THE BRUINS AND KNOWS WHAT IS GOING ON...I GUESS YOU CAN ALL SEE WHEN ITS OFFICIAL DID I NOT TELL YOU ALL 2 WEEKS AGO THAT WIZ WAS GOING TO JACKETS? 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

[QUOTE]its funny because i was looking at kessels rookie year stats and he had more pts than seguin   hmmmm and if you want to compare this year kessel had 3x as many pts as seguin

bruins8 joke of the forum hahaahahah!!!!

Re: richards to leafs done deal announced tue 7-5-11

posted at 7/1/2011 2:37 PM EDT
    www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=2ecd90dcdb4e7f44d76e3e171010df96&plckUserId=2ecd90dcdb4e7f44d76e3e171010df96">
    First: 8/2/2005
    Last: 7/14/2011
    OK WHEN RICHARDS IS A LEAF YOU CAN REMEMBER YOU HEARD IT HERE 1ST

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

Bruins8, seriously, give it a rest! I thought you were ridiculous before the B's won the cup now I just think you're in love with Phyllis!

Reality check..... BOSTON BRUINS 2011 STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!

And without a one dimensional cry baby like your boyfriend.... can you believe it?!?!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

bruins8 is a joke of a human being

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1punchknockout. Show 1punchknockout's posts

Really? From posting a video to bringing Kessel again....why?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1punchknockout. Show 1punchknockout's posts

Kessel would've scored his few goals against the scabs and would've dissapeared after. His "move" was getting old anyways

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from polishprince19. Show polishprince19's posts

Posted by bruins8[/QUOTE] Favorite part of the post is the fact that bruins8 says "want to talk intelligent" the proceeds to add then salaries wrong. Krejci 3.75 + kessel 5.4 = 9.15  not 8.15

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: a great video! : Favorite part of the post is the fact that bruins8 says "want to talk intelligent" the proceeds to add then salaries wrong. Krejci 3.75 + kessel 5.4 = 9.15  not 8.15
    Posted by polishprince19[/QUOTE]

its the new math that the schools are teaching the kids.

all u need to know is the kessel deal was addition by subtraction.

and if any bruins fans had to do it over 99% would take the upside of seguin over kessel's one dimensional style!!! plus throw in knight and hamilton to boot.

the bruins could not have played any better this year so bruins81's sugar plum dreams of 81-46-17 together is a time wasting practice. the bruins did not need kessel! a matter fact they played better without him. that is fact!

but brad richards should help Toronto up front right bruins81!

what are your bruins inside sources telling u now!!!! haha
    bruins8 biggest joke in the bruins forum. he just pulled ahead of the cactus morons! 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

What a maroon!!  I bet you that if 30 GM's were given a choice today between Kessel and Seguin, they would choose Seguin.  In the end you may be right as there are no guarantees but there have already been signs that this kid has the potential to score as much as Kessel and it won't be close as far as being an all round hockey player.  Kessel helping out in his own end is rare.  Seguin already made strides in being a two way player and he is 19.  Also there is the character aspect and rumour has it that Kessel was not well liked in the Boston dressing room.  His didn't get along with CJ and now he has had words with Ron Wilson.  Tyler meanwhile did not complain in the media when he was sat and he said all the right things and he improved.  If they are evn close in talent I know who I want on my team.  By the way the Bruins just won the Cup so who cares about no character Phil.   

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from habsno17. Show habsno17's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: a great video! : What a maroon!!  I bet you that if 30 GM's were given a choice today between Kessel and Seguin, they would choose Seguin.      
    Posted by huntbri[/QUOTE]

If 30 gms were given the choice between Kessel and Seguin/Hamilton, they would assume someone was playing a joke on them. Then once they realized it was were serious, they would make the move so fast it would cause their grandparents whiplash.
    If the Bruins hadn't traded The Thrill, we dont win the Cup this year, thats a fact.
    Also, the music in that video was atrocious.

Sections
Shortcuts