A lesson for Patches!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

A lesson for Patches!

Ryan McDonagh a player from the Rangers who's a bitter rivial with the Pens says the following about a guy who's the absolute goon of the league right now. A repeat offender who has no respect for anybody including his own team! Ryan still shows class!
    "I didn't see him coming. I know it hurt, that's for sure," McDonagh said. "I would hope it wasn't his intent. It's a tight game. I'm sure he's not trying to get his team a five-minute penalty. He'd probably just trying to finish his check and just caught me wrong."

Maybe Patches can take some class lessons from Ryan here. If he can say this about the biggest cheapshot artist in the game, then Max should have some decency & say something of the same tune about the biggest guy in the league who's never been suspended.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: A lesson for Patches!

Ryan, Zdeno - class acts.

Max Pac, Cooke - cheese balls.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBostonBruins. Show TheBostonBruins's posts

Forgive Fagoretty, he couldn't speak properly with a c o c k in his mouth.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I don't really see how those comments are classy, or how the two are even related.  Yes, that's what Pac should have said, but I think the Ranger should have gone with something like, 'Look, that's how that guy plays.  You've seen this from him many times.  He's a very dirty player and someday, someone's going to stop him from playing in this league, be it the commissioner or an opponent."

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

In Response to Re: A lesson for Patches!:
    [QUOTE]I don't really see how those comments are classy, or how the two are even related.  Yes, that's what Pac should have said, but I think the Ranger should have gone with something like, 'Look, that's how that guy plays.  You've seen this from him many times.  He's a very dirty player and someday, someone's going to stop him from playing in this league, be it the commissioner or an opponent."
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]
    That's probably what Ryan should've said, but that's why I say he has class. He still gave this idiot the benefit of the doubt. He didn't paste the guy & screamed "He meant to do it...blah,blah!" I think it takes class to be smacked like that by a known thug & still not slam the guy! That's why I say Ryan has class & Max none!