a little of posters' history

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

Re: a little of posters' history

You're lucky you missed 1971 vs. the Scabs.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Jim Clifford told me about Bruins radio broadcasts around 1954 . like 6th grade I got hooked on Fernie Flaman, the uke line bronco horvath vic stasiukand Bucyk,Short story . 1 nite Canadians were insulting boivin or labine who had a French name but could not speak French so francophone players taught him a sentence in French. He skated up to the Rocket and said, " Comment ca va mon vieux, prenez garde ce soir. Very loosely translated, Hows it going old man, watch yourself tonight. Rocket went wild supposedly.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

Started going to Lewiston Maineiacs games when they first moved here and decided to start watching hockey. Was around 13 at the time I'd say. Started following the Bruins afterwards.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

In response to Bisson1's comment:

Started going to Lewiston Maineiacs games when they first moved here and decided to start watching hockey. Was around 13 at the time I'd say. Started following the Bruins afterwards.

Catch any Pirates games up there yet? I have not-so-fond memories of how terrible the locker rooms are at the Colisee and wonder if the pros are hating their lives right about now.  ;)

Sections
Shortcuts