A lone optomisitc nut

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bleedinblackandgold. Show Bleedinblackandgold's posts

A lone optomisitc nut

I know Im gonna come off as a giant homer with wishful thinking, but I firmly believe that they're gonna right the ship, get into the playoffs and make a respectable showing.

The current slump is a case of everything going south. A missed call, injuries, fatigue and  oh yes, some mistake filled hockey. 

This group is beat up and playing like dogs. But even with injuries, they have the talent to right the ship.

I guess what Im saying is, to the faithful: Dont jump off the bandwagon just yet. We all stood by when the won it all last spring, let's stand by them now, no matter what happens.

Let's start this thing tomorrow.

Bruins 4
    Flyers 2

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter244. Show scooter244's posts

Re: A lone optomisitc nut

I hear you.  I'm not loosing faith, disappointed as hell at the results now but so what. 
    I posted this before, but I'm not concerned at all where they finish in the standings as long as it's higher than 9th.  I really think the Rangers could be had in the first round if the B's get their act together.  I really don't think the Ranger's would be all that thrilled to see the Bruins fall to 8th.  Bring em' on. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

In Response to A lone optomisitc nut:
    I know Im gonna come off as a giant homer with wishful thinking, but I firmly believe that they're gonna right the ship, get into the playoffs and make a respectable showing. The current slump is a case of everything going south. A missed call, injuries, fatigue and  oh yes, some mistake filled hockey.  This group is beat up and playing like dogs. But even with injuries, they have the talent to right the ship. I guess what Im saying is, to the faithful: Dont jump off the bandwagon just yet. We all stood by when the won it all last spring, let's stand by them now, no matter what happens. Let's start this thing tomorrow. Bruins 4 Flyers 2
    Posted by Bleedinblackandgold

I don't know why I'd have any reason to believe that they will win tomorrow given the way they've played, But I've got a feeling that they will. Expecting a rather wild game. Hope TT shows up.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

It's more rational to say they will probably snap out of their slump than to say they won't win another game for the rest of the season and miss the playoffs.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Gotta be an optimist. Yes it sucks right now but they'll come around. Tomorrow Bs Win 5-1!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kegarret. Show kegarret's posts

They need to quite drinking in the clubhouse apparently.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

I was gonna post a new topic so ill give my thoughts here. As frustrated as we are as fans, imagine the frustration going on with the team and the staff.  I think alot of the answers are simple, injuries, fatigue and goaltending not up to par. If im CJ i give this team time off practice so they can regenerate there themselves, get more sleep ( I imagine there sleep is being affected ) and heal those little sore spots thats nagging them, more rest to think positive, simply turn the game around by keeping things simple. Got to wonder whats up with TT, ive mentioned many times, hes not seeing the puck well ( is it his confidence ? ) I also mentioned a couple of times, ( as Stan stated) hes playing like he did before hip surgery, is it possible hes playing a bit injured or is it the fact the old fiasco of him not going to the whitehouse thats on his mind, the after affects could be still lingering. Its sad to think this team night after night gets embarassed and they dont seem to have the will to kick back. They look disgruntled and confused, almost like they could care less. Im gonna stop thinking negative and think positive and i hope all the fans can too, kind of like last years playoffs, we all got a bit negative at 1st but our positive thoughts i beleive instilled some into this team to finsish a great season.
    Cheers

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtassinarisoccer. Show jtassinarisoccer's posts

In Response to A lone optomisitc nut:
    I know Im gonna come off as a giant homer with wishful thinking, but I firmly believe that they're gonna right the ship, get into the playoffs and make a respectable showing. The current slump is a case of everything going south. A missed call, injuries, fatigue and  oh yes, some mistake filled hockey.  This group is beat up and playing like dogs. But even with injuries, they have the talent to right the ship. I guess what Im saying is, to the faithful: Dont jump off the bandwagon just yet. We all stood by when the won it all last spring, let's stand by them now, no matter what happens. Let's start this thing tomorrow. Bruins 4 Flyers 2
    Posted by Bleedinblackandgold

not just a homer, but an excuse maker too

Sections
Shortcuts