A Look at a Sniper's Slump

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

Re: A Look at a Sniper's Slump

it seems to me he only shoots glove high... maybe he needs to mix up his shot selection. coming from a pee wee  hockey all star , he should take my advice...as should all of you. poor guy can't buy a goal(maybe he should contact miller this week)..lol

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

"That glove save on him last night was pretty sweet"

This is where the problem lies Ward is a real good goalie and knows that Horton likes to lift the puck high glove side. How about five hole ? How about blocker side ? Horton is squeezing the stick now because he is overthinking. Nathan will get out of this because he has too much talent and he is working at it I have faith.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

In Response to Re: A Look at a Sniper's Slump:
    [QUOTE]          "That glove save on him last night was pretty sweet" This is where the problem lies Ward is a real good goalie and knows that Horton likes to lift the puck high glove side. How about five hole ? How about blocker side ? Horton is squeezing the stick now because he is overthinking. Nathan will get out of this because he has too much talent and he is working at it I have faith.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]
    You hit the nail on the head Sandog..he's thinking to much . When a sniper gets on a roll, they just let it fly. I think Horton is trying to be too fine with his shot, maybe hanging on to the puck a split second too long. I'm positve he'll work it out, he could easily have 10 more goals this year....just look at how many posts he's hit this year.