A message to Canadian Hockey fans

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonian128. Show bostonian128's posts

A message to Canadian Hockey fans

I am hoping you've played your sport, maybe even at a high level, with people who went on and did things. So think about the amount of time you have to make the right call under pressure. Now watch the Bruins as they continually keep the puck going, constantly moving without the puck, no time, right play, no time right play, over and over against super talent. That is what they are doing. It makes this team in this years playoffs one of the great teams to watch.  I acknowledge you fandom, but as lovers of hockey, I want to acknowledge your awe over the quality of our teams play. Now game 7. Incredible.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Whitewings. Show Whitewings's posts

Re: A message to Canadian Hockey fans

How proud are you of your 17 canadian rosters lol?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonian128. Show bostonian128's posts

In Response to Re: A message to Canadian Hockey fans:
    [QUOTE]I am a Canadian. I am a hockey fan. I am a Bruins fan. I am missing your point.
    Posted by hendy77[/QUOTE]

keeping the puck in play, in your possession, is the benchmark for team play.  it's what made the russian Red Wings a favorite among people who like puck control.  It's not easy - making 7+ connections under pressure is a rarity - these guys do it with regularity - it is a nuance worth noting but I said it poorly - there are times when these guys play an International style and then they bounce into 100% NHL - this duality is also worth noting.  I can only remember the milliseconds one has when under pressure - to do the right thing over and over again shows a make up of talent that has the wherewithal to sense there surroundings - hockey sense - except not just one guy with that sense, 5 guys - so what am I saying: good general management and good coaching!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonian128. Show bostonian128's posts

on second thought - they are having fun and playing loose - and then they grunt to come back - playing both ways - smart - against the perfect opponent - the entitled, hockeys Miami Heat. I am just loving this - I guess that's what I'm saying.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from habsno17. Show habsno17's posts

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

[QUOTE]I am a Canadian. I am a hockey fan. I am a Bruins fan. I am missing your point.
    Posted by hendy77[/QUOTE]

ditto.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonian128. Show bostonian128's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: A message to Canadian Hockey fans : ditto.
    Posted by red75[/QUOTE]

are you guys Newfie's or what?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BritishColumbiaBruin. Show BritishColumbiaBruin's posts

I am a diehard Bruins fan living in the heart of Canuck country and totally miss your point as well.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

I think our puzzlement is as to why you're addressing this to Canadian hockey fans.

And I live in Vancouver.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Whitewings. Show Whitewings's posts

Yep that's it

And i'm Canadian too.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

guys, just light up and you'll probably make sense of what he wrote.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Win-Jets. Show Win-Jets's posts

Perfect Comment. Same with me

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonian128. Show bostonian128's posts

I was hoping there were others Canadians with hockey IQ who would acknowledge the Red Army-level situational awareness and puck control the B's have been demonstrating - I've been listening to the Toronto station - Fan590? hearing callers describe us as goons when in reality we are showing a level of finesse and poise that is as good as it gets -

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

USA USA USA!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

[QUOTE]I was hoping there were others Canadians with hockey IQ who would acknowledge the Red Army-level situational awareness and puck control the B's have been demonstrating - I've been listening to the Toronto station - Fan590? hearing callers describe us as goons when in reality we are showing a level of finesse and poise that is as good as it gets -  
    Posted by bostonian128[/QUOTE]

Then maybe you could have once actually made a reference to Red Army. I tend to agree with you, now that I have a clue as to what your point was. But you certainly never made it clear.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonian128. Show bostonian128's posts

being willing to take the hit to keep the play going - especially when you are a digger team pushing the limits of fitness takes heart and trust - we do it all the time - we are so far from goons - blah blah nevermind

Sections
Shortcuts