A Movember to Remember

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups-7. Show soups-7's posts

A Movember to Remember

I do not remember the B's being this dominant in a long time. What was your favorite moment of this past month?

They say all good things come to an end, and so it was for the Bruins’ 10-game winning streak that will sit in a tie for the fourth-longest victory spree in franchise history.

It was the longest winning streak since the 1970-1971 Bruins won 11 games in a row en route to 13 straight victories 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: A Movember to Remember

It's just the whole teams output. No matter whom they put out there it's a threat.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

When you have a fourth line considered the best in hockey you know you have a complete team. All 4 lines are a threat on the ice and all 4 lines have at least one guy who is more than good on defense. The top 6 d-men can all shut you down on any given night. Doesn't matter what goalie is put out on the ice either. This is a complete and dangerous hockey team.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Its safe to say the cup hangover is officaly dead. After the first month I was very worried about possibly having to play awsome late in the year just to sneak into the playoffs. I will say this about the bruins they might be the most when there hot there hot team and when there not they are not team I ever remember. Rollar coaster ride. Now baring some horrid streak like the first month this team should easily make the playoffs maybe even get home ice.

The last month I remember to compair to this one had to be either November or December of 2008-2009 season. Still mad that team lost to the cains I honestly thought we had a chance at the cup.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

I said it at the begining of November, when the "trade this guy-for that guy" posts started appearing, that the Bruins had to roll up their sleaves and bring their lunch pails and get to work. And they have. In spades. We have the talent. This is a good hockey team to watch and their OUR team. That's the best.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

Definately Tyler Seguin's emergence as an offensive force.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups-7. Show soups-7's posts

It's been a remarkable turnaround for the defending champions after a slow start to the year. Boston finished November with a 12-0-1 record, making it the Original Six franchise's first month without a regulation loss since January 1969.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Thomas won't like handing over that mask, will he?  A pity they couldn't beat the Wings too.  What ever charity that mask is being sold for would have been sitting pretty with "The Mo' mask that never lost."

Edit:  actually, Thomas never did loose did he?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

In Response to Re: A Movember to Remember:
    [QUOTE]I said it at the begining of November, when the "trade this guy-for that guy" posts started appearing, that the Bruins had to roll up their sleaves and bring their lunch pails and get to work. And they have. In spades. We have the talent. This is a good hockey team to watch and their OUR team. That's the best.
    Posted by Stuke50[/QUOTE]

I agree, a few of us here kept a level head about the slow start. While quite a few just start yelling "Trade" when things arent working out. Which is off base. This team is virtually the same as last year, minus 3 people. It was always finding the right mix of lines. The biggest move was not trying to force Seguin in as a center. With him on wing, it allows for the majority of all the lines to remain as they were last year. Campbell & Thorton, and Pevs & Kelly. Throw in Paille as another winger and Pouliot on the other. That keeps the 2 original linemates from last year, together. And its clicking on all lines.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from orr4neely8. Show orr4neely8's posts

Now it is time to shave.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

While I agree, some of these comments are bewildering. Last night Timmy was asleep for part of the game. He was wide awake on Kessel, but almost carried the puck over the line. Chara's passing was not so good for part of the game, and Seids/Corvo were confusing and flailing for most of the night. Made the Leafs look better than they are. KLH was very good across the board, keep it up. Pouliot has moments, but only moments, which Claude uses to keep him in there. Caron needs to go to Providence to get some game time action. This schedule is ridiculous when you comparew this week and next.