A Proposal From CJ's Biggest Supporter

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Re: A Proposal From CJ's Biggest Supporter

Cj is about to get a reprieve, the Bs are going on a roll equal or better than 2years ago.  I just hope they do not burn out like that year. Cj does not have the power to resurrect them.

Will we get the added sniper or PP QB, it is only thing to carry Cj past 3rd round.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

I know the Bruins aren't perfect, but as of right now the Bruins are the second seed in the conference and sixth overall in the League. I do not see how one can call for CJ's head when they have a better record than 24 teams. He has his faults, but he's a good enough coach to keep this team in the top echelon of the league. Maybe you don't like his style, but look at the standings - his style is working. You can talk about how they win all day long, and you know what? It doesn't matter. In the NHL all that maters is how may points you have at the end of the day, and only 5 teams have more right now than the Bruins. There are 13 teams in the East and 12 in the West that wish they had our problems.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from john6345. Show john6345's posts

This team seems to be hitting their stride right now, I think they could be on the verge of a hot streak. I guess we'll see after tomorrows game.I think the coach has alot to do with team chemestry?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

The fact that anyone still questions Julien's judgment and coaching style is laughable. The team responds well to him, they bought in to him, so let the B's play the way they are playing. And hopefully by playoff time, the team will score enough and have a goalie make enough stops to win a few playoff series. Right now, it would be nice to get as far as the 3rd round. I don't expect a Cup, but semis would be a nice change of pace.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Until CJ gets the team at least into the Conference Finals his track record will and should be questioned.  His playoff performance has been abysmal at best and it needs to change or he should be let go.  Good regular season coach, lousy playoff coach.  I hope it changes.

Sections
Shortcuts