a question for those who have seen spooner play outside of boston

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

a question for those who have seen spooner play outside of boston

Can he play the wing? could the bruins enter the playoffs with a third line of Spooner - Kelly - Peverley?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Re: a question for those who have seen spooner play outside of boston

Is Kelly even going to be ready by the first round of the playoffs?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In response to red75's comment:

Is Kelly even going to be ready by the first round of the playoffs?

cam neely said that he thought kelly would be back before the end of the regular season on 985 yesterday

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

Can he play the wing? could the bruins enter the playoffs with a third line of Spooner - Kelly - Peverley?

Yes. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I think a third (or 1c?) line of Spooner, Caron and Peverly would be fine by end of season as well.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

I think a third (or 1c?) line of Spooner, Caron and Peverly would be fine by end of season as well.

Who would you put in the middle? Pevs or Spooner?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Been to a few games this year, and I have no idea if he could switch to the wing. i think he looks too good at center down at Providence to move him. I tend to think that asking him to switch to the wing in the playoffs where it's that much more physical would be asking alot of him.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

Been to a few games this year, and I have no idea if he could switch to the wing. i think he looks too good at center down at Providence to move him. I tend to think that asking him to switch to the wing in the playoffs where it's that much more physical would be asking alot of him.

And putting him in at center expecting him to win faceoffs would be asking a lot also. This is one part of his game when playing center I never liked.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:

And putting him in at center expecting him to win faceoffs would be asking a lot also. This is one part of his game when playing center I never liked.

Not sure what is final stats were but everytime I focused when he was taking a faceoff he won it.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

Not sure what is final stats were but everytime I focused when he was taking a faceoff he won it.

You weren't focusing enough. 4/8 . 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

well that's not a problem. peverley or kelly could take faceoffs and spooner could still play center. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

50 percent to start his NHL career doesn't sound too bad to me.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

He's a center, i don't think asking him to win face offs would asking too much.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to red75's comment:

50 percent to start his NHL career doesn't sound too bad to me.

No it doesn't .

It's also only 8 faceoffs. He has been poor at this before this season. When I used to post game reports in the prospects thread I would keep track of his faceoffs and post it. He lost more then he won. And this was in junior.

It's an area that needs improvement for him. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

He's a center, i don't think asking him to win face offs would asking too much.

It is if you want to win them.