A question regarding the hockey pool

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

A question regarding the hockey pool

I think I screwed up

I should not have included Brad Marchand in category 22 in order to get a balanced number of answers.

There are 20 people who have entered so far. To those people, I pose the question - can I change category 22 to make it more balanced, and allow everyone the opportunity to change their choice? It will still be 5 Bruins, but it will be 5 Bruins who would be closer in a points race (When 18 out of 20 pick Marchand, that means I did something wrong). Marchand would be eliminated from the category.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: A question regarding the hockey pool

Since you're doing a boatload of work on this I think it's quite fair request.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

My proposed change would eliminate all previous responses to Group 22 (to make it fair and make everyone make a new choice

The new group would be

a) Chris Bourque

b) Paille

c) Thornton

d) Boychuk

e) Campbell

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

bump

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Its ok by me. Just post when its official and i'll make a new pick.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

The official new choices are in the other thread - as a bonus you can also pick another Bruin not mentioned in Group 22 as long as they are not mentioned elsewhere in the pool or they are not named Marchand, Kelly, Peverley, Ference, Seidenberg or Hamilton. This means you can also choose to ignore the five picks in 22 in favour of players like Spooner, Knight, McQuaid et al. If they are not mentioned in groups 1-21 and they are not one of the above 6 players, as long as they are Bruins property they are free game.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Not a problem.