A Savard trade?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

A Savard trade?

So now that Savvy is done for the season, would anyone trade for him?

I know he is from the Ottawa area, so could a deal be made for Chris Kelly?

Before the firing squad lights me up, I am just throwing this out there because a friend was over to watch the Devils and Habs today and asked me if Savvy was going to be the next Sturm... so I came up with this.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: A Savard trade?

You tell me why someone would want a 33 year old player with six years remaining on a seven year contract who has a moderate concussion after suffering a serious concussion.

Then we'll talk about the possible trade partners.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

Ottawa will have a fire sale soon.  Chris Neil, Mike Fisher, or Chris Philipps are out there.  Who is the Bruins priority?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from screw-cindy-and-ovie. Show screw-cindy-and-ovie's posts

Nobody is trading for Savard until/unless he has a bounce back, injury free full season. At this point, it's still unknown whether he will even return

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Trade Savard.

He is out for the season, I'd say its fair to question whether he will ever play again...
    Yet there is a post in this forum suggesting trading him. Based on geography no less.

All I can say is,

wow