A taste of what's to come in the first round

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wedgy-Dunlop. Show Wedgy-Dunlop's posts

A taste of what's to come in the first round

Intro :
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQM2SD4w2G8&feature=related

At the rink...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLMjWzQ-Nr8

In the streets...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xofiS_rvjNI&feature=related
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6zAWFUzV2g&feature=related
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyv64hrRyyw&feature=related
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_oxmYk1aZY&feature=related

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: A taste of what's to come in the first round

In Response to A taste of what's to come in the first round:

I prefer to play Montreal over the Rangers.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

I'm with Dez,

so much hate is excellent for playoff hockey. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

I know the habs have had our number lately but I think the bruins would beat them in a 7 game series. I think we have more talent than them and a better goalie. The physical play in the playoffs pick up and we are a much more physical team than the habs. I think it would be a long series 6 or 7 games but I think the bruins would win.

Look what happened to the Habs in last years playoffs when they had to play more of a physical team opposed to a finesse team. They went home in 5 games to philly after beating the pens and caps. I think the bruins skill level is good enough to beat the habs, thomas, and physical play would mean bye bye to the habs.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nativescrapper. Show nativescrapper's posts

history will be made http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALRkMt5Pr28

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wedgy-Dunlop. Show Wedgy-Dunlop's posts

In Response to Re: A taste of what's to come in the first round:
    I'm with Dez, so much hate is excellent for playoff hockey. 
    Posted by shuperman

Totally agree... not meeting the Bruins in the playoffs would ruin these playoffs !

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: A taste of what's to come in the first round : Totally agree... not meeting the Bruins in the playoffs would ruin these playoffs !
    Posted by Wedgy-Dunlop

It's usually a great series.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SteveM. Show SteveM's posts

Go iron your panties wedgie

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wedgy-Dunlop. Show Wedgy-Dunlop's posts

Go iron your panties wedgie
    Posted by SteveM

Done..

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from scabkiller. Show scabkiller's posts

In Response to Re: A taste of what's to come in the first round : Done..
    Posted by Wedgy-Dunlop

Honestly what the hell are you doing on this board... just go outside and see if your pansie friends are out there and don't come back... seriously... you have problems if all you have to do is to go on other boards and stirr up some crap... I read these boards all the time and I just had to create an account so I could reply to this wedgy guy

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

We all know Wedgy is a Habs fan who loves to insert irritating comments on the Bruins blog. The Habs have speed which disrupts Claude's "system". The Kelly/Peverly/Seguin line will certainly help now, and allow Kreji and bergeron's lines to play more offensively.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

Hey Wedgy, I don't see any clips from the 2009 first round meeting between Habs- Bruins. Umm! Wonder why? No disrespect intended but why would you post stupid things like that on a Bruins board? Like we all want to see idiot Habs fans ruin the streets of their own city. Didn't they flip cars, set fires & destroy business's downtown? Really classy! All that after a first round win-are you kidding me?? Have some class like Kennedy when you visit these boards, at least his opinions are honest & not completely biased.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruin1972. Show Bruin1972's posts

I know the habs have had our number lately but I think the bruins would beat them in a 7 game series. I think we have more talent than them and a better goalie. The physical play in the playoffs pick up and we are a much more physical team than the habs. I think it would be a long series 6 or 7 games but I think the bruins would win. Look what happened to the Habs in last years playoffs when they had to play more of a physical team opposed to a finesse team. They went home in 5 games to philly after beating the pens and caps. I think the bruins skill level is good enough to beat the habs, thomas, and physical play would mean bye bye to the habs.
    Posted by LUCICmilan17

I am frequent reader, but rarely post.  Anyways, I agree with everything you say with one condition: that the Bruins must have the same amount of RESOLVE as the Habs; then we can beat them, for sure.
    Go Bruins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

In Response to Re: A taste of what's to come in the first round : I am frequent reader, but rarely post.  Anyways, I agree with everything you say with one condition: that the Bruins must have the same amount of RESOLVE as the Habs; then we can beat them, for sure. Go Bruins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by Bruin1972

Also if you remember 2007-2008 we didnt even beat the habs in one regular season game but we were able to take them to 7 games. So as I am sure you know the playoffs are a new season and the games are played much differently.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Another one of Millers alias's! Who else come on here & tries to stir things more than that clown. He just does it with a different name.

Sections
Shortcuts