A the center of attention

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

A the center of attention

Ok, I am going out on a limb here.  Is the Bs strength at center really a strength?  Bergeron has disappeared offensively.  Krejci has been mired in slump dating back several games.  Perverly has improved, but......  Campbell seemingly is the energy center with little TOI.  Some of you more engaging minds on Bs hockey please tell me I am right or I am wrong.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Re: A the center of attention

I think you're right ...Bergeron has never been the same since he missed a few games for personal reasons....Krejci has never been to the level he was after he got hit badly by Richards in the playoffs...Campbell is in a slump (bad timing) and Peverley is not there yet....that why Seguin should play tomorrow and center the 3rd line 

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Re: A the center of attention

Stanley, I am trying to think of a set of reasons for the play.  For instance the Bs have one of the best defensive defensemen in the league, a Vezina trophy winner in net, a set of fine forwards but yet the team lacked a certain ability to execute last night.  The center position is touted as the asset on the team, ok, where were they?  Even with Savard I am not convinced the team has a bonfide superstar at the center postion.  Krejci, Bergeron, Peverly, and yes Campbell are all very good players from the second line out in the regular season but the jury is out when the playoffs are on.  I sincerely hope I am wrong.  BTW Seguin should play but not in the center position, Thornton is a waste of time.  Thanks for replying, hope you will enjoy your stay in Boston.  BTW I still like the city of Montreal just not the dumas Canadien fans.